More from C. Howes, Entourage/Bill the Butcher/Daniel Plainview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadieshalf

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I talked to Chris about an Ari Gold scuplt and possibly a Johnny Drama from Entourage. We need 8 more after me and my freind Jay so who would be intrested.

Also trying to see if anyone else wants a Bill the Butcher and Daniel Plainview scuplts.

well we have 10 anyone else care to join in

here is who is so far

1 sadieshalf (2x)
2 reinhardt
3 gruff old bear
4 chapuchi
5 lilnoosh1
6 ortizwerx
7 galactiboy
8 ashton16
9 drakEP3
10 toyadventurer
11 elvis1976

for the Daniel Plainview we have
1 sadieshalf (2x)
2 wofford29
3 ashton16

Last edited:
Re: More from C. Howes

I'm in for Bill the Butcher!!!! Would be great if he could sculpt it with his hat.

That's pretty coincidental, I JUST re-watched Gangs of New York last night. :)

Last edited:

Oh Lord, I'm going to have to stop coming here. Yes, I'd be in for a Daniel Day-Lewis sculpt, and Bill the Butcher would be number one on that wish-list.

Man, Chris must be getting overwhelmed with all of these threads showing up left and right...but, definitely sign me up for a Bill the Butcher HS :lol

We have 4 for Bill the Butcher now! :rock

Cmon people, we only need a few more. May want to start a new thread with the title being Bill the Butcher.

Chris is ok with this I take it? The guy is a machine! New threads with Chris Howes in the title are cropping up like Dark Knight threads a few months back. :lol

bill the butcher are you serious just read my sig, im definitely in for a full custom...if there will be one

I'd be very interested in Bill the Butcher... preference towards a battle version.

ill be in for both street fashion and battle version if a bill can be organised

custom Bill the Butcher scuplt by c. howes intrest

so far we have 7 you guys know the deal we need 10 preferably 15 so anyone else intrested.

Merged threads, no need for 2 on same Custom/Comissions.
Also added names to title so people can see what customs/comissions the thread is about.
x :peace

to get more people interested. Bill the Butcher!!!

btb.jpg

bill the butcher will be great, but we will need a tailor, his clothes is fitted and tapered, he cant have baggy clothing remember the rule

baggy jeans = gangsta
skinny jeans = rockstar

sadieshalf, you should edit the first post with a list of people who are interested in which sculpt, i'd like bill the butcher & might be able to convince my brother to get one too

Mark me down for Daniel Plainview, and any and all variations of Bill the Butcher. Put exclamation points and dancing banana emoticons after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back