Montreal Comicon Pics! Meeting Stan Lee!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risingstar

Super Freak
Reaction score
We took our daughter Selina (who will turn 4 on Sept 26) to her very first convention. She loved it. As she was dressed in this absolutely darling Supergirl costume, people kept on asking to take pictures with her. It was like she entered some huge comic fantasyland where all the heroes and villains she knew had suddenly come to life. I can't recommend enough taking your kids to a convention at this age.

We're told that over 10,000 people attended the first day of this 2 day convention. It was packed.

con28.jpg

con23.jpg

con21.jpg

con22.jpg

Selina took at least 25 pics today. The little darling was such a good sport. She was awesome.

Selina and Poison Ivy

con29.jpg

Selina and a very hot Green Lantern. This one had guys turning heads all day.

con4.jpg

I can actually hear her say, "Are you talkin' to me? Yeah? I dare ya. I double dare ya!"
All of 3 years old and ready to kick Rebel Fleet butt.

con7.jpg

You just know that when little girls want to kiss Darth Vader, someone ain't so scary anymore... lol.

con9.jpg

Scooby!

con13.jpg

Go figure. The only costume which freaked her out all day was Big Helmet... She had no idea what to make of him... lol

con30.jpg

Other fellow costumed attendees. Selina was loving this. She kept saying "There's Batgirl! There's Harley! There's Batman!". We actually took quite a few more pics but I think you get the general idea!

con3.jpg

con2.jpg

con20.jpg

Cars and guests:

con14.jpg

con6.jpg

James Marsters

con10.jpg

Gil Gerard and Erin Grey. It actually got busier for them. They just set up and weren't seeing people yet.

con5.jpg

Michael Dorn and Marina Sirtis

con11.jpg

con12.jpg

Neal Adams and Sergio Aragones - Always the gentlemen

con24.jpg

con25.jpg

con26.jpg

Gail Simone doing a sketch for me. Whenever I go to a con, I try to make it a point to ask writers to do a sketch for me.

con27.jpg

Stan The Man!

con15.jpg

Selina surprises Stan with a little gift: A Spidey toy!

con16.jpg

con17.jpg

Here is a moment captured on film!

Stan signed my low grade copy of Fantasy 15.
My ubernerd moment. What a sheer pleasure to meet the man who made so much possible...

con18.jpg

con19.jpg

con1-1.jpg

Great pics bro. Your daughter is very lucky to have her picture taken with an absolute legend like Stan Lee. She'll appreciate it even more when she gets older. Even if she was wearing a DC outfit. :lol

Thanks!

P.S. Do you know how difficult it is to find a decent quality Marvel character costume for girls? This is definitely an area Marvel should look into! She would have loved a Rogue, Spiderwoman, Scarlet Witch, or Invisible Woman.

:D

Awesome pics of SL and the kid :clap

Thanks!

Great pics!

Looks like a solid con.

Props for dressing your little girl up. It's good to pass our geeky interests down to our kids.

Back