MONDO Batman TAS 1/6 Man Bat Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_8420.jpeg
IMG_8423.jpeg
IMG_8422.jpeg
IMG_8421.jpeg

Wow! Am I wrong, or was this completely out of nowhere?

Wow! Am I wrong, or was this completely out of nowhere?
Peter and Alex from Mondo on SixScaleMafia's livestream a couple weeks ago said something big coming was being dropped at SDCC for the BTAS line. RBM guessed ManBat after Clayface was ruled out, and they didn't say no. Here's a link if you want to watch the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/live/-ZSbUqk_GQ8?feature=share

I'd be super careful now with Mondo guys. They just sent me a very defective BTAS Batman 1/6 and aren't standing behind the product. I'll post pics in the Mondo Batman 1/6 thread. They offered me a 30 percent discount to keep a defective item, aka junk that should never have left the factory. They said they don't have replacements. Yeah right. Or I can return it after I paid a ton of import fees and ship it back to them. I'll ship it back. Just truly awful customer service now and absolutely inexcusable. I ordered Skeletor 1/6 but have requested a refund because they don't stand behind their items. Was going to order Joker, Panthor, and Nada 1/6 but I'll stock to companies that have great QC and customer service.

Yeah. My SDCC Joker's got a mark on his left shoulder and they gave me a 50% refund.
Not me. They're trying to gaslight me into keeping a defective figure for 30 off. No thanks. I don't collect defective items. 30 off for this...? I'm stunned at how bad the new customer service is. They want me to keep an item that should have been tossed at factory level. Maybe I'm being picky with the base, but the rest is trash and I'm stunned. Just wanting to warn fellow collectors as this type of shoddy service is absolutely inexcusable. So many other great companies to support instead. First time buying direct from Mondo and never again. I'll update if anything changes. Worst QC I've seen. Lemon's happen but they should fix it and not make excuses and lie that they don't offer replacements. I asked to return the bad parts and have them send me new parts but they want me to keep it for 30 off or pay for shipping and get a refund. I guess back he goes. Just wow

Attachments

• batman1.jpg
    batman1.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 0
  • batman2.jpg
    batman2.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 0
  • batman3.PNG
    batman3.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • batman4.jpg
    batman4.jpg
    744.9 KB · Views: 0
Update: Heard back from Mondo. No replacement parts but I can send him back for a refund at my expense. Will lose out on the import I paid and return shipping and will be out about a hundred dollars but lesson learned. Won't be shopping with them again. Wow, just wow. Must be nice to be so busy that you couldn't care less to offer solutions, Funko/Mondo.

Back