Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good review, Eamon, enjoyed the play-by-play and your excitement. Ordered the standard from Mondo. Oddly enough, Mondo raised prices by $10 for both the exclusive and standard. Wonder why? In any event, glad I ordered when I did.

Thanks man. I have taken a whole bunch on coffee photos pics taken which I can see on my instagram - eamonodonoghue
and I will be doing some out door pics too like the other one i did a few pages back.

Here's a few outdoor pics. There will be more on my instagram - eamonodonoghue

eZy Watermark_12-07-2020_09-38-46pm.JPG

eZy Watermark_12-07-2020_09-33-37pm.JPG

Dang, Man At Arms looks great! Nice pics, Eamon!

I’ve got a set of stands in the works for a fellow Freak so I’m really looking forward to seeing his pics of these on them. I only have Faker so far but it’s really well done.

Dang, Man At Arms looks great! Nice pics, Eamon!

I’ve got a set of stands in the works for a fellow Freak so I’m really looking forward to seeing his pics of these on them.

:hi5:

Looks like the exclusive version of Man-at-Arms is showing as sold out on Mondo’s site. Is this the quickest sell out for the MOTU line?

It's been sold out for at least three days (says the guy who tried to buy it there days ago), but Mondo being Mondo it took them until a day or so ago to list it as sold out. Before then you could add it to your cart, but if you tried to checkout it then told you it was sold out.

Comic Con Exclusive Sofubi Mer-Man, limited to 250. I am officially referring to him as "Tropical Mer-Man".

mondo-sdcc2020-motu-merman-motubivariant.jpg

That’s a very nice interpretation of MAA.

Pity about the way He Man turned out however. No one’s ever really re-captured the barbarian masculinity of the original design.

They always make him too ‘pretty’. From New Adventures all the way to the recent MOTUO, it’s always the same problem.

Back