Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone looking to sell a skeletor?

Nevermind, just overpaid for one on eBay

Last edited:
Grossly overpaid for this bad boy, but that?s what I get for waiting to pick it up
Mondo did a great job with this figure
Tempted to get Merman and Faker as well

Attachments

• 73C6114A-B81B-43AA-BA68-22E5D0188F06.jpg
    73C6114A-B81B-43AA-BA68-22E5D0188F06.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 237
Welcome to the fold! I highly recommend both of those figures, and I think Mondo still has the exclusive versions in stock.

Welcome to the fold! I highly recommend both of those figures, and I think Mondo still has the exclusive versions in stock.
yes sir, in my cart, just need to pull the trigger

Looks like an exclusive he man is hard to find
I really want the neon green skeletor face that comes with it

Just pulled the trugger on a he man exclusive, he was about 1/3 less than a non exclusive skeletor

Exclusive faker is now sold out on mondo

Exclusive faker is now sold out on mondo

...and then a now being sold on Sideshow’s site. Same with the B&W Creature which was a Mondo site exclusive.
Either Mondo and Sideshow are becoming better friends, or Mondo is losing confidence in their 1/6 scale exclusives....or they are just trying to move stale merch to make room for new stuff.

...and then a now being sold on Sideshow?s site. Same with the B&W Creature which was a Mondo site exclusive.
Either Mondo and Sideshow are becoming better friends, or Mondo is losing confidence in their 1/6 scale exclusives....or they are just trying to move stale merch to make room for new stuff.
good catch
Looks like it?s $10 cheaper too (vs mondo)

Maybe SS has more traffic and is helping move the last few pieces of stock
I think faker has been out a year

It was tough getting skeletors face plate off, had to use a screw driver to pop it off

I LOVE the skeletor face that comes with the He man exclusive , it?s a shame they didn?t include it with skeletor
I really like the regular face plate too
I?m a little indifferent about he man, nice fig, just doesn?t pop like the skeletor does in my opinion

Attachments

• 1F43AA8E-0038-4E64-B1D0-ECDB3801C992.jpg
    1F43AA8E-0038-4E64-B1D0-ECDB3801C992.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 213
Keldor goes up for order tomorrow! Looks like you can convert to a full Skeletor too (minus the claw feet and staff), for those that missed him the 1st time.

Looks like he is supposed to ship in April, too!

040C0B55-E853-4442-819F-AA8EEBB3B7F3.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty dull release in my opinion, but then I've never been much of a Keldor fan. Certainly not enough to buy one at these prices. I'll wait for Hordak for my next motu hit, personally.

Pretty sure you do get the feet to switch out with the boots (at least that was the plan last I heard), don't think you get the havok staff though.

No realistic skull either despite a picture with it and no verbiage saying not included. This release feels rushed and subject to a false advertising case :lol

Yeah, given that they showed swappable feet in the original preview (and switch out bracers if I recall correctly), this release does feel like they've cheaped out a bit. Doesn't seem to have hurt sales any, though.

Oh well, I wasn't that interested anyway, which is just as well, as it was sold out overnight before I even knew it was going up.

No realistic skull either despite a picture with it and no verbiage saying not included. This release feels rushed and subject to a false advertising case :lol

Not sure what you mean? It comes with a slightly different color Alcala skull/cowl that articulates at the jaw.

Back