Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The paint doesn't help either. To much slop on the eyes and unnecessary shading between all the facial muscles.

Faker turned out well. Dang, the joints are tight though.

DB1D21B0-8CBC-42B5-BA89-C1AE6B218452.jpeg

Coco - any chance you can do the tops of those bases in Grayskull Green or Snake Mountain Purple?

If anybody is interested in getting some of these stands in either the MOTU green or purple colors please let me know.

Isn't he dope? You base is nice too. You might want to pull that lion cloth down and bit to make looks less squat. Belts resting on belt. ;)

It sure is too high. I didn’t notice that. Lol!

I took it off so he looks more like vintage figure.

DD2A1EAF-B11B-4183-8E2B-C51F9DD1EBFA.jpg

Last update they were still working on Hordak, but Man At Arms is first and due to go up for order anytime now!

Mondo added some of their exclusives back like Scare Glow and the Designercon Skeletor if anyone's missing any.

I just ordered Mer-Man! :panic:

I feel a bit queasy, though I can't tell if that's from the amount of money I just spent - or the excitement of knowing this guy is on his way to my house... :lol

Mer-man may be the best of the line so far, you'll be pleased!
I love the look of the fur body used for Beast-man and Stratos in the previews. Glad to see Teela/Goddess in developnent, and the clever way they incorporated the comb into She-Ra's accessories.

I thought Mer-Man was definitely the best figure so far as well. I wish they'd go back and revisit He-Man and Skeletor, but I'm glad to see them improving on each release. Looking ahead I've got Hordak in my sights, but Beast Man - oh man. Really looking forward to seeing that reveal.

I just ordered Mer-Man! :panic:

I feel a bit queasy, though I can't tell if that's from the amount of money I just spent - or the excitement of knowing this guy is on his way to my house... :lol

After avoiding getting into this line, I just caved and order the Exclusive Met-Man too. Now I am trying to decide whether or not to pick up Skeletor & He-Man. There are things I don’t like about those two but Man-At-Arms looks great and if the are doing the Green Godess it mean Teela should be coming. . . For those that have them are He-Man and Skeletor better in hand?

Back