Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great I think. Brock teased a Merman one on Instagram which that looks super sweet and I'd be tempted to try to get one if I can.

Mer-man got delayed again. With no new figures up for preorder since scareglow.....IDK is the line dead?

Mer-man got delayed again. With no new figures up for preorder since scareglow.....IDK is the line dead?

Huh? Mer-Man is currently shipping directly from Mondo. Man At Arms will be the next figure in the line and Brock already teased there won't be a pre-order window and he'll be available immediately.

Mondo has the Mer-Man Exclusive available again on their site. Was so bummed when I missed it back in July. Cant wait to get my hands on this. These figs are awesome. Makes me feel like a kid again!

Mer-man Exclusive arrived out of the blue today from Mondo, no shipping notice or anything.

He looks amazing, but unfortunately I have to request a replacement as there are a lot of paint scratches on his legs. :\

Last edited:
A video review unboxing of Mer-Man is currantly uploading so for now i hope folks will dig on these pics here I took this morning.

View attachment 478985

View attachment 478990

View attachment 478991

IMG_8340.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

Mer-man Exclusive arrived out of the blue today from Mondo, no shipping notice or anything.

He looks amazing, but unfortunately I have to request a replacement as there are a lot of paint scratches on his legs. :\

Same!
No notice, just showed up today.
Anyone know when and who the next pre oder will be?!

Mer-Man arrived today! Totally blown away by this figure. The amount of detail if Fantastic!! I am so loving this line. Keep them coming Mondo!! Hope the next few releases are some heroes. He-man needs some allies as he is greatly outnumbered now.

20200219_161247.jpg20200219_165649.jpg

My order is with Sideshow and it has been delayed for quite a few months. Glad to see it though shipping through Mondo.

Ahhh that explains it. Often the case Mondo receives their stock first with other retailers after, except in the beginning Sideshow got He-Man a good few weeks before Mondo received them directly due to port logistics at the time.

I’ve cooled on the line considerably after Skeletor and I’m just waiting for Man At Arms to release and how he turns out before I try scooping up the others on the cheap.

Back