MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd here! :yes

1b20b4d68660aeb9794091908a6f1ce3.jpg

Congrats! Mikey looks great.

Thanks.

I'll agree with everyone that the change to the head is great, much easier to switch. Blaster feels abit soft and I have trouble getting him to hold it though.

My lower right arm falls off abit too easy, it stays in place but when I switch the angle of the lower arm pops off.

Thanks.

I'll agree with everyone that the change to the head is great, much easier to switch. Blaster feels abit soft and I have trouble getting him to hold it though.

My lower right arm falls off abit too easy, it stays in place but when I switch the angle of the lower arm pops off.

my lower right arm does the same. annoying but not a deal breaker.

my lower right arm does the same. annoying but not a deal breaker.

I feel the same way. It stays in place Well unless I try to change the angle of the lower arm, so I'll live with it.

The Brothers look good together. :yes
4755d08ec53934dc6cf7a864cb86b7e0.jpg

Going back and forth on how to display them, but I think when Raph arrives I'll pose them all with their unique hand and a weapon in the other hand.

why does mikey look as tho he has no neck? they change the neck sculpt/style or sumthin?

do look good together!:clap

why does mikey look as tho he has no neck? they change the neck sculpt/style or sumthin?

do look good together!:clap

I just noticed that. It's part the angle of the shot/head and Well this head fits better than the others. So Leos is to high up and Don is in between.

It would help if they didnt screw with customers the first place with limited 500 exclusives.
And also price things a bit more reasonable.

It would help if they didnt screw with customers the first place with limited 500 exclusives.
And also price things a bit more reasonable.

How exactly did they screw with customers with an exclusive? That's literally the point of an exclusive. You make something extra and limited that not every person and their dog can get.

I mean ****, the ex for the sideshow TMNT statue was only 500 pieces and sideshow is WAY more prominent in the collectibles market than mondo.

How exactly did they screw with customers with an exclusive? That's literally the point of an exclusive. You make something extra and limited that not every person and their dog can get.

I mean ****, the ex for the sideshow TMNT statue was only 500 pieces and sideshow is WAY more prominent in the collectibles market than mondo.

I agree with this. The price is one thing to discuss, but the EX is what it should be, exclusive.

Just got mine in as well. Prettt great figure and I agree with what's been said. His head goes on so smoothly now but his arm arms pops out at the elbow so easily.

I wish he had some sort of pouches on his belt you could store his chucks in though.

Any other subs get a weird order made on their account over the weekend?

I'm wondering if it has something to do with order fulfillment after each turtle?

Back