MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol great minds think alike.

I would kill for that print! :rock

Haha totally. I got the tweet and checked the thread and was like "sweet, I get to post an update" and then noticed we posted at the exact same time lol.

Yeah, I'm super jazzed to get it.

Not trying to be picky, but the left elbow looks a little loose at 1:45 in the video

Thoughts?

I saw that too and had to rewind it a couple times. It's hard to say, he wasn't coddling the figure before then and the arm didn't move at all. My hope is just that his hand moved it while handling it.

I know I constantly harp on the 2017 due date but I really want these to be superb when shipped. So they need to take as long as possible to get the joints right.

They haven't even completed that packaging for this figs yet. Plus, they still have to fix the joints apparently. I'm honestly not expecting these until Jan/Feb of 2017. Mondo is new to 1/6 toys so it's going to be a while to get these right.

The one thing I like about these delays is that I can put off building my new display cabinet. :lol

Got email from Mondo

We expect to begin shipping Leo Late October / Early November with each of his brothers following soon after.

Would be a little strange for mondo to release an unrealistic email(time frame wise), given all the time we have waited up to this point

Got the email aswell. I've got my mind set on a Christmas surprise. :lol

Baby Hellboy is shipping sept/october so maybe in time for my birthday.

I haven't even gotten the email yet.

turtles-movie-waiting-pizza-pizza-dudes-got-30-seconds-13601176210.gif

Back