MONDO - 1/6 Comic Style TMNT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very weird considering that Leo is the one we have seen as a factory sample and has always been stated to be the first release. Oh well, just give me some Turtles :)

Got a shipping notice, but doesn't say which figures. I bought the subscription.

This is what the email said.
1x U.S. TMNT Registration - U.S. TMNT Registration for $0.00 each
Subtotal : $0.00 USD
Shipping : $0.00 USD
Total : $0.00

Got a shipping notice, but doesn't say which figures. I bought the subscription.

Directly from Mondo?

Sweet, might finally be happening

So did anyone preorder the Mouser Exclusive pack? So ticked I missed out. I didn't realize it existed until today. I really want those 1/6 rats...

I've been at a wedding all day so I haven't been able to check my email but I got the email as well. It's weird though because it mentions the tmnt international registration but it's a brand new order and the cost of the item and shipping is listed as $0. I'm pretty positive it's the Jason Edmiston print the more I think about it.

I'm probably pick up a third set of regular mousers unless mondo rereleases them like they did with Iron Giant.

Heard art print is shipping soon.

That art print is pretty limited. I basically got the subscription for the exclusive turtles, reduced price, and not having to worry about ordering each exclusive. I may sell the print in order to offset the cost.

Back