Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Shipping in the first week of April? Awesome.

I hope there aren't any delays, it might affect their credibility.

Thanks for your comment Tom Day...I don’t remember the last time I laughed SO hard!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who will get released first soldier story ghostbusters or this legend ? Have not heard seen anything from soldier story.:lol

Well, I talked to SS a few weeks ago, and they said their Ghostbusters are still going to be released. I think they're just waiting for Blitzway's hold on the license to expire, and that will be after the ECTO-1, so... Sometime in 2019 maybe? So I'm guessing SS will still get their GBs out before M8 manages to release anything.

Majority of people who are negative about M8 don’t like being lied to. They have lied and lied over and over again. From the endo skeleton, to release dates, to having completed the figure, to licensing, to what accessories it’ll have. There is no trust left. Majority of people don’t believe they were scammers, they just believe they are liars and no matter what, they can’t undo the damage they have caused in the 1/6 community. Their only hope is to move on and draw in people who haven’t heard or listened to their BS for over a year. So they are ramping up noise again to get attention elsewhere. Will there be a figure? Most likely but I feel somewhat sour towards this company now. Most do here and you can’t blame them, all of this is on M8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'd imagine they ran into issues exhuming Johns corpse. Ran into a lot of red tape there.

No, M8 had the absolute backing of Yoko all the way, no red tape! Just delivering the most high end exhumation in the 1/6 game, revolutionising the market!

Yeah, I'd imagine they ran into issues exhuming Johns corpse. Ran into a lot of red tape there.

nau50769_0_1433926148.jpg

If they truly had a production figure in hand they'd be whoring out pictures to every forum on the interweb, but they have nothing, that's why they're saying "pics are coming"

Last edited:

If they truly had a production figure in hand they'd be whoring out pictures to every forum on the interweb, but they have noyhing, that's why they're saying "pics are coming"

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This "company". :slap

Sales 101: You say your price and then SHUT UP...then again, who knows if they are selling anything at all. :rotfl

But, but, but...justifying your price to your consumers is ramping up the marketing lol.

Back