Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I'm just hoping this is released and comes out good if there is even a slight chance we get a quality Jack Burton figure somewhere down the line.

Keep things civil, Freaks. You can voice your opinions without resorting to insults.

Play nice and keep things civil or I will infract and or ban you.

Thread cleaned.

Thanks. Sorry about my contribution to the ruckus.

Bottom Line:

M8 John Lennon Figure will be released after long delays in development and production issues. Same as BW GB and BCS GF Bond.

If they nail the sculpt AND paint apps, this may actually be a high quality figure, the outfits alone are extraordinarily well made.

But those are established companies, although I agree this probably will come out. I wonder if they only just got the license?

No ruckus here. I was an original buyer. I pre-ordered based upon information I had at that time, with complete trust in M8. After waiting and waiting for several months, I asked for my money back. They never responded! Customer service is atrocious. Thank goodness for Paypal refund.
Now, to their (somewhat) defense, unfortunately I don’t think they knew what they were up against regarding production. With landing the rights to Lennon, they are not a scam. Did they mess with the integrity of their customers? Absolutely.
I hope they put out a great Lennon figure, and learn from this. It will benefit them, and us. Let’s see if they meet that April deadline. If I had to guess, I’d guess no...but let’s see. I believe we should also keep our integrity as well, no matter what they do..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the biggest mistake is promising something and not being able to deliver in the time frame 1 or 2 delays but 6 or so it becomes a joke!
I do think they should have a bit of leeway though given it's their 1st figure! Maybe they could learn from this and market Wonka piece better! :lecture

I look forward to April - it's not a huge wait and I'm certainly going to be giving my honest thoughts on this if I get it in hand. I think they need to up the game regarding marketing and CS though.

the outfits alone are extraordinarily well made.[/QUOTE]

How do you know this?

Bottom Line:

M8 John Lennon Figure will be released after long delays in development and production issues. Same as BW GB and BCS GF Bond.

If they nail the sculpt AND paint apps, this may actually be a high quality figure, the outfits alone are extraordinarily well made.

So if this had been marked as Preorder instead of Buy now, would all you guys that initially bought it still have bought it?
Seems that this was indeed the one thing they could have done differently right from the start.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

No, it’s always been a preorder, but promise after promise date has been missed, with lame excuses. Lack of honesty and integrity. They could have avoided all of this by simply informing customers where they were truly at..
Too much smoke and mirrors, renderings, promises. Lack of integrity demeans the customer; and then, what can be expected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They updated it. They took Mikes head sculpts off their website and facebook. Makes you wonder how on board he actually is.

They updated it. They took Mikes head sculpts off their website and facebook. Makes you wonder how on board he actually is.

Rumour is he or they weren't satisfied with the likeness..... I don't know how true that is but the pics are still on the facebook page.

I can 100% confirm he is still on board with this....I asked him and he replied via facebook 2 weeks ago saying he couldn't say much as he's signed a contract but he is doing Wonka :lecture

Last edited:

Maybe this will be one of those nutty footnotes in the genesis of a company that will actually go on to supply their customers and release quality products. QMX had quite the farty start to their 1/6 stuff. Granted, I’m not sure they ever lied to their customers.

Maybe we’ll find out soon*

Maybe this will be one of those nutty footnotes in the genesis of a company that will actually go on to supply their customers and release quality products. QMX had quite the farty start to their 1/6 stuff. Granted, I’m not sure they ever lied to their customers.

Maybe we’ll find out soon*

Farty and ******** the bed are completely different :lol

hqdefault.jpg

And they couldn't have said that the last six ship dates? Unless this is just more bull crap.

Back