Molecule8 1/4 Jack Burton Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it'll only be a render maybe they figure the customer can enlarge it to 1/4 in Photoshop...

From the beginning M8 has been one big tease. Misleading in statements and answers, and changing terms after preorders had opened.

which terms they have changed after PO starts? other than the release date.

That post got a Like from Molecule8, which confirms they are serious (about making a tiny truck without trailer for Jack).

Although a 1/18 and 1/12 truck is still pretty big in my opinion, it seems like thats exactly what they have planned. Theres no way they can sell a 1/4 scale truck for $299.

Here is a novel idea...how about M8 actually start telling willing customers looking to give them money what they can expect to get for that money once they part with it...I get that they think they are innovative (and some here seem to agree) with their ability to whip up "publicity" with lies and mysteries but there are some tenets which have worked since the dawn of commerce that they should maybe just stick to...imagine if every time you went to a store to buy a pair of slacks the sales person told you the price, also told you that they would be the best pair of slacks you have ever owned, but would not tell you the size or the color...that's not marketing...its just stupid.

https://forums.molecule8.com/viewtopic.php?p=341#p341

Bringing a quality product doesn't have to be expensive...? So M8 is not just looking to advance the high end toy market but they intend to upend every economic theory that commerce has been built upon everywhere around the world for centuries...!!!! Good luck to them!

1rwz2w.jpg

:lol

Turning water into wine is nothing compared to what Molecule8 is promising.

Molecule8 and their projects appear to be similar to Kickstarter to me. Having no prototypes to show, but they still want to collect full amount of money from early adopters. :rotfl

Molecule8 and their projects appear to be similar to Kickstarter to me. Having no prototypes to show, but they still want to collect full amount of money from early adopters. :rotfl

Well at least w/ BBTS it's no money from us. They didn't put a PO up for this right?

Any chance we'll ever actually see a full prototype of this?

Ha ha ha...no...there will not be a prototype for this...still no prototype for the Lennon that "released in May" that a bunch of people gave M8 $300 for...

:rotfl Thought as much. How sad though, I would really love to see a quality 1/4 Jack Burton.

Back