MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they only had the scarf left when I went to pick up the DVD, did any of you get the t-shirt instead?

img2444.jpg

What store is this from?

do any of you plan on making a Get Carter custom from this figure? where can you get a suit/shirt/tie for a muscle body?

Expendables was such a bad movie, Nobody in the cast was used in the right way...all wasted...lazy script, poor editing, the composer trying to be Goldsmith...just trying is not enough. Just my opinion, don´t you get mad.

The story was definitely lacking but i found the action pretty entertaining, the funny thing is that a sequel is rumoured for next year lol
i just cant wait for HT to release this guy the HS is a masterpiece!!

I finally watched the movie the other night and I loved it! (might be the 6 beers I drank in the span of the movie talking) Great pop-corn flick, good action, decent plot (a tad light in the development) and the pace was great.

I will prob. pick this fig. up as the accessories and HS are great.

those complaining about Expendables are bitter Rambo fans that Stallone scrapped Rambo V for Expendables II

Rambo V should have been scrapped. I love Rambo more than any other character or franchise, but 4 had such a great closure, I'd rather have it end so well than get more adventures.

those complaining about Expendables are bitter Rambo fans that Stallone scrapped Rambo V for Expendables II

That is so not true,i loved Expendables and so does most rambo fans here.It was for the better that Rambo 5 never happened,Sly's idea for it was terrible.

Yup, Rambo 5 was very iffy to happen, and I'm happy we're getting the Expendables, hopefully, franchise. The first was everything I expected, just a fun movie of macho guys beating each other up and using insane weapons. Reality is, if not for Stallone doing this, we'd probably never get old school action films again, I'm glad he's putting himself through all of this to entertain us some more before he can't do it anymore. Sure he'll write and direct even when his body can't hold up anymore, but he's one of the greats, and he's still got it.

not to go off topic but did you notice how jealous a guy Stallone is everytime they interview him about his daughters he's always talking like they can never go near a guy until their in their 40's. talk about insecure.

I don't get your issue, he's a protective father, I think every father wants to keep their little girls from dating until they're old women :lol, cuz every guy remembers how he thought about girls and doesn't want guys around them :lol I know I'd hate having a daughter cuz once she got to like 14 or so, I'd be judging everything she wore or did based on how I reacted to them at that age and I wouldn't want that happening.

yeah I guess youre right, but damn his son from Rocky V turned out to look like a monster!

but back to the figure, do any of you know if those little round metal thingies on his glove hands are the same as the silver lapels on the Terminator jacket? I'm worried those will eventually fall off in due time?

Sage definitely takes after his mother more, you really wouldn't think he's Sly's kid looking at him.

On the flip side, there's no doubt who Frank Stallone is related to.

thats great now I dont have to worry about them falling off and go missing, mine did for Terminator jacket that's why I sold it off on Ebay. besides from that, it looks like this will display fine for years to come! :hi5:

You will have to watch out for the buttons on the pistol holsters.

theexpendablesbarneyros.jpg

And 50/50 change on the belt, though not sure, there's such fine details, I can't guess how the belt will be made, but I'm sure the pistol holsters will just have glued on buttons.

theexpendablesbarneyros.jpg

Back