MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good thanks LoneWolf, I haven't paid much attention to Rambo but will look at it now. is the series completed like Rocky?

1 Because it makes the collection complete to have every movie represented.
2 Because despite his physique he was a badass tank that kicked all kinds of ass.
3 Because I enjoy the character the most in the 4th film and want a figure to represent it.

The Rambo 4 look is the epitomy of 20+ years of war experience.. Of Rambo being pushed to the limit of avoiding war, as he is at war for one last time.. It is the epitomy of the hardships he had endured, of what happened to him. His years on Earth went to waste because of those U.S. Citizens who viewed him as a goat, instead of the hero that he was.

I already have all the Rambo figures, and Rambo 4 is the most war-emotional figure.. That look on his face suggests deep anger & years of hatred towards the country he fought for during his prime.

Oh, yeah, man.. He's washed up & pudgy, but don't we buy action figures because we are inspired by the story behind it? :)

Hot Toys, bring on Rambo 4!!!!

rambo4.jpg

:lecture Exactly! I like the part when the leader of the merc was all up in Rambo's face not knowing his back ground and just calling him boatman. But little does he know Rambo would rip him apart.

not to throw this off topic for a sec but is Rambo better getting as the DVD boxed set or separate by itself? Im looking for the one with the most extras offered thanks.

On DVD you want Rambo 4 by itself, on Blu Ray the recent 4-pack has the extras but in both formats there is now the director's cut which has all new bonus stuff available nowhere else.

not to throw this off topic for a sec but is Rambo better getting as the DVD boxed set or separate by itself? Im looking for the one with the most extras offered thanks.

I got the blueray boxset with Rambo 1-4 at walmart for only $40. But not to sure if that is the one with the most extras but well worth it. You can see Rambos nose hairs in part 4 when he had the arrow to the mercs head.

thanks everyone so is this version included in the box set, Rambo IV extended

51-T8tw%2BEFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I am biased as a Rambo fan, but the Rambo 4 commentary track is one of the best commentaries I've listened to. It gives great insights into what's going on in scene and bits about the production, insightful things I think commentaries should all be instead of so many that sound like a John Madden play by play. On the flip side, Rambo 2 is the worst commentary I've listened to.

Blu-Ray is still very expensive here in our country, so I don't have a Blu-Ray Player yet. :(

What I have is the Quadrilogy in the 6-disc Complete Collector's Edition Format:

P-M-MO-0031398233022.jpg

I scoured for the Rambo 4 Extended Edition, but it's not available here yet (sucks not being in the US/UK).. May have to order it online.

Blu-Ray is still very expensive here in our country, so I don't have a Blu-Ray Player yet. :(

What I have is the Quadrilogy in the 6-disc Complete Collector's Edition Format:

P-M-MO-0031398233022.jpg

I scoured for the Rambo 4 Extended Edition, but it's not available here yet (sucks not being in the US/UK).. May have to order it online.

You have a PS3 right?You being a MGS fan like me and all i assume you have one?

I got Ex.Rambo from amazon and it was worth it,actually many never before seen scenes added and the scenes from the Original movie has been edited,many of the original scenes is not the same.
The Knifemaking scene is not the same either...

you know they are releasing the directors cut in a couple of months?

I don't care, I'll get every version, and, I may not like the director's cut more. Sometimes I don't like director's cuts over originals, but even if I do, I like having both.

they only had the scarf left when I went to pick up the DVD, did any of you get the t-shirt instead?

img2444.jpg

it's a local dvd store near where I live, they said they had t-shirts earlier but those went quickly and only had scarves left. I bought the blu ray version but think they gave these away for both regular and blu ray. did anyone else get this too? maybe it was only a local promotion? I want to know if the shirt is the same design

Back