MLB General Discussion 2014.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least the Giants won this time without any strange plays or due to errors from the other team. Tough series for the Cards, especially losing Molina. Kudos to Wainwright for bouncing back - he pitched a good game tonight.

Losing Molina hurts bad but Cards play alright. Good team that just didn't have it this series. Not surprised Wainwright pitched well. He's a CY Young type pitcher. Instead of being split all in for KC. Hope they can get it done.

Good bounce back win tonight.

It was pretty cool to see! :rock

Nice to see, a sweep would've been awful.

Agreed. I love a good series where both teams give it their all and play their hears out! :yess:

This is the first time in a long time where I've been excited to watch baseball. :D

could be a 7 game series. Don't know how many more home runs Strickland has to give up before he's finally sat down. He can't handle the pressure right now.

10 years ago today...

1099219800_7497.jpg

Still hard to believe. Even with an additional 2 titles, '04 still brings back the warm fuzzies.

Hoping the Royals pull this off

This is the most baseball I've watched all season

almost had a heart attack with 2 outs.Can only expect torture from them though. Madbum was amazing!!!!!!! :clap :rock2:woo

Back