Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket Link page 14

It's nice to see where all those decals went. But wow, amazing collection you have there. Tops on the board no doubt.

Hey Evil. Great great job. Thank you so much for all the great decals. You are not going to get rid of me anytime soon now. Will be contacting you soon. :rotfl

Hi Evil

Sent you a PM. Please let me know.
Thx

DSC_0015.jpg

this one is really amazing,wallpaper!!

Yeah it's one of my Favorits. I wish I had a good movie accurate desk for it though.

Best 1/6 collection that I've ever seen.
You have pretty much all the grails of the last years!
Question about Kojun "Heat" Pacino. Is that some special version or smth? Because clothes are not the same as his 30 pieces LE edition.
And you got some real talent for building your own bashes too! I especially love your Scarface from the death of Frank Lopez scene - great mix of How2work & Blitzway figures :)

Ok, my voice is in addition to the many who say that your collection is intoxicating our brains ...
Perfect blend of diverse worlds, high quality customs and scenery.
Examples like this help me to seek to ever develop my own collection to the top.
Thank you very much for sharing.

Hi Sined
Thank you for the nice comments. The Kojun Pacino (Heat) was not a full set... just the head, hands, shoes and the box (customized by the artist). The rest was customized and put together by yours truly.
I have since created a backdrop diorama for the Scarface (death of Frank Lopez scene) which has really made the figure to stand out even more. I will try to post a picture later. I like what I'v done with it and let me know what you think.Thanks again for looking and commenting.
;)

Last edited:

Hi Sined
Thank you for the nice comments. The Kojun Pacino (Heat) was not a full set... just the head, hands and the box (customized by the artist). The rest was customized and put together by yours truly.
I have since created a backdrop diorama for the Scarface (death of Frank Lopez scene) which has really made the figure to stand out even more. I will try to post a picture later. I like what I'v done with it and let me know what you think.Thanks again for looking and commenting.
;)
Ah, I see about Heat-Pacino! Well, it still looks great if you ask me!
And yeah, please don't forget to post some pics of your backdrop diorama! That scene is one of my favs in the movie so it will be very interesting to check what you've done :)

Ah, I see about Heat-Pacino! Well, it still looks great if you ask me!
And yeah, please don't forget to post some pics of your backdrop diorama! That scene is one of my favs in the movie so it will be very interesting to check what you've done :)

DSC_0001.jpg

For marfmaster

DSC_0012-1.jpg

Sean-bean.jpg

Lost.jpg

Ben.jpg

:clapOne of the best unique 1/6 collection I seen on here.

New project I am working on. Dead Man (Johnny Depp). The boat I will be doing some painting and weathering to it to give it a bit more rustick/old look.
deadman.jpg

deadman-1.jpg

deadman-2.jpg

deadman-3.jpg

Back