Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket page14 (NEW UPDATES P. 32)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures some self made

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Re: Mixman 1/6 Scale figures **Update Page 9 ** Photobucket Link page 14

One of the best 1/6 collections i ever saw!!!!!so many perfect customs!!!

It's nice to see where all those decals went. But wow, amazing collection you have there. Tops on the board no doubt.

Showroom not completed yet.

Rainman fight club series + HOT TOYS SUPERMAN & BATMAN DX SERIES

Hot toys batman series + RAINAM TUCO, BLONDY, ANGLE EYE V1 AND V2

Rainman the good the bad and the ugly series

Hot toys michael jackson series.

Display case 1 + 2+ 3 and custom zuno batman dioramas + rainman professional oldman + leon

Zuno custom pieces + diplay case 4

Custom tv series lost + custom dr. Lector + dracula

Custom elvis + marilyn monroe + hot toys pirates of the caribbean series (dx jack)

Hot toys terminator salvation series. Rainman big lebowsky + chaplin + dexter + audrey + custom einstein/james bond and enterbay 24 series

Stunning stuff all of it. Seriously, words don't do this thread justice.

Sweet mother. How have I not seen your collection thread. Your collection sir is now my favorite!

No doubt. :lecture

However, Mixman is there any chance you could post your pictures large instead of needing to click on the thumbnails? :pray:

Display case 4 + james dean zuno custom: James dean in new york.

What scale is that James Dean? I want it!

Wow , love your collection. Those are some really nice and rare customs you have. Nice work on getting all of those

:yess:AWESOME collection/display!:yess:

Damn Al! Now thats the update I've been waiting for! Your cases and collection are hands down the best! A custom collectors wet dream! Im so honored that my little backdrop made it into your museum of 1/6 goodness! Hope to see you again in May at the Xpo brother! :hi5:

WHOA! I don't know where to start; Mixman, Your Collection is beyond belief, Words do not seem to encapsulate the Depth of your Collection, Great Great Post :exactly:
Thank you.

Damn Al! Now thats the update I've been waiting for! Your cases and collection are hands down the best! A custom collectors wet dream! Im so honored that my little backdrop made it into your museum of 1/6 goodness! Hope to see you again in May at the Xpo brother! :hi5:

Hey Mike, How are you bud. Yeah that backdrop truely was a good idea and a great quality piece. Thanks for making it for me. Cannot wait to see you guys at the Xpo. Definately look forward to it. :hi5:

Stunning stuff all of it. Seriously, words don't do this thread justice.

No doubt. :lecture

However, Mixman is there any chance you could post your pictures large instead of needing to click on the thumbnails? :pray:

What scale is that James Dean? I want it!
1/6 scale. Customised by my man Zuno

Back