Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always liked him in these movies. It's a mistake to leave him out in my opinion. If he's working with low budgets now anyway can't they just give him a few grand. :lol

Ghost Protocol... sounds like some mysterious secret operation, which is even more secret than the ones from the other films :lol

Sounds like the 7th entry to a Tom Clancy video game franchise.

I always liked him in these movies. It's a mistake to leave him out in my opinion. If he's working with low budgets now anyway can't they just give him a few grand. :lol

He'll do it but only if he gets to keep the equipment after the mission.

The thing I like about the MI series is that each film feels completely different from the one before it, probably due to the unique talent brought from each director.

I wonder how Brad Bird will differentiate MI Ghost Protocol from the previous films.

Woo, Tom is in great shape for his age! IM3 and IM1 were both very enjoyable!! Hope this one is as good, if not better.

Yeah far cry from this. Even with the fat suit you can tell those are his arms.

cruisetropic.jpg

I will definitely see this. Thought simon pegg showing up in the last one was excellent.

I'm a Tom Cruise fan. You really can't say anything about his acting. He's intense. Theres a weird notion that you should be a great humanitarian or just a great guy because you are a movie star or something. It's a job he is good at. Same thing with Bale, there both pretty ____en weird, but hey...whatever. Also, He can believe in any sort of god he wants, none of my business...no different then mark wahlberg or someone talking about all that stuff.

Tropic thunder was hilarious. Dude does alot of his own stunts. I'm pretty sure he could get away with anything

I've liked each movie in the MI franchise. :D

I'd like to see Ving Rhames as a part of the team again, but if he won't be, then it isn't going to ruin the film for me.

Same here.

I think this new team will be pretty cool, with a bigger part for Simon Pegg and Jeremy Renner and Josh Holloway as new members!! :rock

Edit: BTW, I like the title as well... Ghost Protocol... sounds like some mysterious secret operation, which is even more secret than the ones from the other films :lol

I love the title as well! :rock It sounds double probation secret! :lol

I just re-watched the first one. And noticed they mentioned the word "Ghost" (seemed to have emphasis) As in "they're GHOSTS". Dunno why but thought of the new movie title. Who knows, i do like the title though.

All action, all the time. I thought MI was supposed to be a action-thriller? Regardless, I'm looking forward to it.

And here's the official English trailer:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd3pFnMJNbc"]YouTube - ‪Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol US Trailer (1080p)‬‏[/ame]

Eminem is an odd choice for an MI trailer.

I was excited before but the trailer wasn't great. Felt more like the 2nd MI movie which I hated. Anyway the trailer didn't do it for me, there was nothing all that exciting to set it apart from a typical action movie which I guess I've come to expect for this series.

Back