Mission: Impossible 5- Rogue Nation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like John Woo, that's all. :lol
aePcrXK.gif

Hanging onto the outside of a plane as it's lifting off... WHAAAAT??!!! Looks exciting! Is the actress the blonde who makes out with Rogers before Peggy interrupts them in First Avenger?

Hanging onto the outside of a plane as it's lifting off... WHAAAAT??!!! Looks exciting! Is the actress the blonde who makes out with Rogers before Peggy interrupts them in First Avenger?

No that's Natalie Dormer who plays Margaery in GoT now.

I thought that was Natalie Dormer, I didn't even know they were making another MI. So glad. I was so shocked when the teaser came on tv today.

These are great fun! :rock My only concern is it seemed like they were trying too hard to be funny.

I've liked them all except #2, and I liked Jack Reacher which was directed by the same guy, so I'm looking forward to this one.

I've liked them all except #2, and I liked Jack Reacher which was directed by the same guy, so I'm looking forward to this one.

Awesome!!! Chris McQuarrie is one of my favorites, he wrote the Usual Suspects and wrote/directed one of my all-time top 5, The Way of the Gun. This is definitely my most anticipated movie coming out.

Awesome!!! Chris McQuarrie is one of my favorites, he wrote the Usual Suspects and wrote/directed one of my all-time top 5, The Way of the Gun. This is definitely my most anticipated movie coming out.

Was exited when i heard it was McQuarrie too but now that i have seen the trailer it looks like he made what he was told to.
Wait and see...

I am crazy excited for this! I'm a huge fan of Tom Cruise and the M:I films are really fun. It's going to be an exciting summer for sure.

The plane sequence makes me nervous and jittery, I can only imagine how it'll feel on an IMAX. The motorcycle looks to be an awesome sequence as well.

Back