MinMay's Holy Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinMay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Today, I'm the most happiest person alive! I had the pleasure to obtain two of my most holy grail statues wanted list - Dr. Doom Premium Format Exclusive and the original Iron Man Comiquette Exclusive (red/gold) from the first owner. Since I just started collecting statues, I had to pay premium price for them. All I can say "WOW...these are worth the money!".

I'm hoping P1X4R would share his pictures of them in my Holy Grail thread. I had the honor in meeting up with P1X4R today. All I can say is that he's one of a kind collector. Awesome guy! Thank you so much P1X4R as you have made my life complete now :) Also, thanks for the tour!

I LOVE this hobby!

MinMay ===> :banana :chew :joy :wacky

Thanks mate!

P1X4R is such a nice guy! I'll let him PM you if he wants to disclose the price.

Congrats dude, those are definitely worth the name Grails!

How much did you spend if you don't mind me asking.

it was great meeting you as well MinMay! nice to talk tech with a fellow IT guy. an awesome person to deal with too! :wave

i took almost 200 pics of these beauties earlier this morning. i'll upload a few. :D

You should buy a Hulk PF....Put those 2 statues 2 shame.

IMG_6006.jpg

IMG_6003.jpg

IMG_6009.jpg

Awesome pics P1X4R! Thank you so much for the detail pics. I didn't realize how much detail Dr. Doom Premium Format is until now. :horror

Below is the reason why I don't take pictures of them myself. I just don't know how to take pictures like P1X3R. :) I have to use the camera flash in the dark room.

At this rate, I need to buy another Besta shelf soon and move the Detolf somewhere else.

img9474yc3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I just started collecting; so I'm going to keep the term "holy grail'" to a few and special love :) Also, it'll keep me from losing control in the spending department :)

Great Score, Looks like you have some other nice Grails also

Back