Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3ujuvaby.jpg

I had my bro Jake modify one of my Planview sculpts so I could use it for an oily Plainview

Fantastic mod! Very nice :clap

Thanks guys I'm just glad my bro let me try it on a rainman sculpt. Now if I can convince him to let me oil it up for him!

Thanks Matt, Jakes actually my identical twin brother. He got me into collecting in the first place.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wow, that's some excellent work! Now Rdeezy just has to gain top level painting skills and you guys can form the first identical twin brother 1/6 customs team. ;)

How long does something like that take you to mod? Any thoughts on who you'll get to paint it?

Wow, that's some excellent work! Now Rdeezy just has to gain top level painting skills and you guys can form the first identical twin brother 1/6 customs team. ;)

How long does something like that take you to mod? Any thoughts on who you'll get to paint it?

Lol the problem is I can't paint either but he can! Hes a one man show!
I do have a painter from here lined up already to paint it.

That looks fantastic Rdeezy. You should have had him sculpt the hair down and messy though. That's one thing I wish my oily version had.

But still, that's a fine job.

That looks fantastic Rdeezy. You should have had him sculpt the hair down and messy though. That's one thing I wish my oily version had.

But still, that's a fine job.

After looking at it for a while, I think you might be right Hector. I need to find some good refrence pics for the slicked down wet style. Hopefully he won't mind revising a bit.;)

Wow! That's a seamless job!!

Would you be willing to do another if I provide the sculpt? Were you able to keep the hat intact?

It was an unpainted sculpt so the hat wasn't attached. Is yours painted Pop?

It was an unpainted sculpt so the hat wasn't attached. Is yours painted Pop?

I only have painted sculpts. I have a DX set and I had an Aeon sculpt that I sold. If I can get my hands on an unpainted sculpt, I'd be very interested in that mod if your bro would do it. I always wanted the hat as an accessory anyway.

rdeezy that looks great, i've been planning to do the same to a spare unpainted i have. though i am thinking i will go for a wetter look as in many of the scenes we like for our customs--like the oil gushing and the baptism--his hair is almost matted down to his head.
anyway great job. congrats.

It took me about 3 hours to get there and that isn't finished, yet prolly another few hours as I am redoing it to a smaller more rainman accurate hairstyle. My brother found me some great reference pics. So that's gonna help me get these looking just right.

Back