Milkshake Man by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rdeezy that looks great, i've been planning to do the same to a spare unpainted i have. though i am thinking i will go for a wetter look as in many of the scenes we like for our customs--like the oil gushing and the baptism--his hair is almost matted down to his head.
anyway great job. congrats.

I am going to do the slicked down version as well. Also maybe mod a Bill to Dandy version can't wait to try it!

Here's the final more Rainman like hair

ugudaheq.jpg

te5a2ahu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Looks practically perfect. Just tweak the middle section of the hair where it meets the forehead. It needs to twist in to the hairline further if that makes sense?

Looks practically perfect. Just tweak the middle section of the hair where it meets the forehead. It needs to twist in to the hairline further if that makes sense?

The middle section of hair needs to be more rounded you mean?

The middle section of hair needs to be more rounded you mean?

If you look at RM's, you will see at the base of the hair in the middle of the forehead, the hair twists into the hairline. Does that make sense?

Loads better :clap

That was the only critique I had. Really is great work! Nice one duder :rock

Wow makes me wish I had bought an unpainted Plainview head :monkey2

Is anyone selling an unpainted plainview?

Beautifully done rob / jake that's turned out fantastic .

Glad I picked up two plainveiw hs's now ...lol :1-1:

Sorry for posting lots of pics but here's the truly final sculpted hair. As accurate as Jake could get it to RM's

pe8yda5e.jpg

epezy4u3.jpg

Back