Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched this again - I'm really buzzed for this now even though I was kinda ho-hum when I signed up cos I hadn't seen the show.

Anyone got suggestions for sourcing the outfit ? I know its simple but I'm thinking the light grey suit with the blue dress shirt on a slim true type.... just need a suit that is the right cut for that body.

Last edited:
I'm just going to give mine slacks and a blue dress shirt, sunglasses and a cellphone, and maybe if I can pick up a Tan suit I will.

I'm still in. Just need the PayPal ID to send the money.

1. Deckard
2. carbo-fation *
3. Ironman1188*
4. collector49 (2 Heads)
5. tjg*
6. bwayne *
7. Doom Saber*
8. Tekkaman Blade
9. Old Grandpa
10. stshammgod
11. LordAzrael *
12. dragonsleeper *

I think this is the list, "*" means I got your deposit already
if no-one is pulling out, could you all send the $9 deposit to my paypal account
[email protected]
I will start as soon as I receive the deposits
thanks

Last edited:
Anybody find a pair of 1/6 sunglasses for their Michael Westen yet?
Loads in ebay, but nothing quite right.

Figured this is as good a place as any. I'd pm'd Z earlier in the week about availability on sculpts and he asked to hold off so I'm a bit surprised to see a Bruce Campbell as Ash and a Rambo sculpt pop up today and yesterday.

ANYWAY.......

Just wanted to guage how many folks want Bruce Campbell as Sam to go with their Weston. I'd hate to see people jump on an AOD Ash because they thought they wouldn't get a Sam.... and then Sam not get made cos those people had already forked out. for AOD Ash.

Note this isn't (yet) a commission request from Z, and he hasn't ok'd it - I just would be interested to know who'd be up for Sam.

1. LordAzrael

yes sorry, I didn't actually agree to opening the interest threads, the Bruce Campbell thread started before I was involved and Rambo was a surprise to me as well, but there is other projects coming before those will be done including your request Azrael.

yes sorry, I didn't actually agree to opening the interest threads, the Bruce Campbell thread started before I was involved and Rambo was a surprise to me as well, but there is other projects coming before those will be done including your request Azrael.

That is great to know that you aren't agreein to all those threads since I am a bit frighten that you may be the next "Chris Howes" in that everyone would start creatin topics to the likes of "Z's Official [input name here]" thread. I know you would not do what he has done by stop commin here. However, a lot of artists that does commissions seem to eventually get overworked with commissions. I think that ya should take a break every now and then, no offense.

I'm not worried about "Z" becoming the next howes. "Z" has already proved that he updates, communicates AND produces.
As far as Bruce? I'd be more interested in a Sam version.

Back