Michael Jackson dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense man, but that's gotta be the stupidest way of taking Michael's words out of context and turning them into cheap sensationalist fodder...

Records playing backwards is such a stupid and old concept...
Specially because NOBODY listens to records backwards... :lol

Oh and the cover of Dangerous, has so much symbolism all over the place that it's funny how they only focus on ONE element to make this stupid theory work...

Yes, Michael said a lot of things about the industry and how some people wanted to take him down, but using his death as an aide for propaganda, is pathetic and sad at the same time...
seriously....

I am not sure you understand the point of the video to begin with...I believe like most musicians, are under MK mind control as perhaps michael jackson was and was being used for exploitation of many things...you see him as an entertainer,thats fine, but it goes into much more than that.

The backward messages are FACT!! try it yourself as I have....saying things forward give a different message backwards.
Everytime Obama says "Yes we Can"..... in reverse says "Thank you Satan"
it is clear as day!

Symbolism is dangerous as its the Elite putting their mark and belief system on their control of people...Maybe michael was trying to break out of the control they had on him....but I found the video interesting nontheless

im still waiting on those FEMA concentration camps!!! that ^^^^ was supposed to happen mid 09!! was up!! the ELITE on Vacation?

im still waiting on those FEMA concentration camps!!! that ^^^^ was supposed to happen mid 09!! was up!! the ELITE on Vacation?

dont worry P!tu....there are about 800 of them scattered all over the US...ready for round up....gonna get your forced swine flu shot in the fall?

Two loonies duking it out, but who to root for?:(
Congrats Teemu youve done the impossible. Youve made Kuzeh look rational by comparison.

I am not sure you understand the point of the video to begin with...I believe like most musicians, are under MK mind control as perhaps michael jackson was and was being used for exploitation of many things...you see him as an entertainer,thats fine, but it goes into much more than that.

The backward messages are FACT!! try it yourself as I have....saying things forward give a different message backwards.
it is clear as day!

Symbolism is dangerous as its the Elite putting their mark and belief system on their control of people...Maybe michael was trying to break out of the control they had on him....but I found the video interesting nontheless

Last edited:

Are you kidding me?... Entertainers under Mind Control?... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

it is clear as day!

First...
Backward messages are NOT a fact... you hear what you wanna hear...
much like seeing a dog-shaped cloud...

Second...
Satan doesn't exist, and even IF it's said "backwards" a million times, it's useless and harmless...

If you really think that musicians take the time to find the right words so that backwards there's a hidden message you're completely clueless...
But just for the sake of argument...
What would be the point of it?...
Nobody listens to records backwards... so the message is completely lost...
:duh

No, Michael was complaining that Sony didn't promote the album Invincible as they should've and that after all that MJ did for Sony/Epic he would've expected more commitment from them... and less politics...
Record labels don't care about the artists, they just care about the money...
and they would go to great lengths to accomplish that...

Now,
Do I think Michael Jackson could've been murdered or enabled to get his money, absolutely... it's been done in the past...
Do I think this was done by the so-called "Iluminati",
nope, that's pretty stupid... :rolleyes:

Two loonies duking it out, but who to root for?:(

Says the loony who thinks there was a terrorist attack in Arkansas??

:lol:lol:lol

QUOTE=Kuzeh;1849648]
Says the loony who thinks there was a terrorist attack in Arkansas??

:lol:lol:lol[/QUOTE]

He was a muslim who attacked and killed U.S. military officers on U.S. soil for "religious" reasons.
You think the victims need to number in the hundreds for it to be a legit terrorist attack to your pea brain? Go look up the definition of terrorist attack, I'll wait.
Friggin ****** bag :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He was a muslim who attacked and killed U.S. military officers on U.S. soil for "religious" reasons.
You think the victims need to number in the hundreds for it to be a legit terrorist attack to your pea brain? Go look up the definition of terrorist attack, I'll wait.
Friggin ****** bag :rolleyes:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

OK, just for fun...
:rolleyes:

ter·ror·ism
Pronunciation:\ˈter-ər-ˌi-zəm\
Function: noun

: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

ter·ror
Pronunciation:\ˈter-ər, ˈte-rər\
Function: noun
Violent or destructive acts (as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate a population or government into granting their demands.

fail.jpg

Last edited:
See Kuzeh, thats why you shouldnt rely on Sesame street.com for important things as word definitions. I think Ill stick with my source...
Can you pry yourself away from your Jacko clippings long enough to ponder and grasp the motivations of the terrorist attack falls well with in the definition as stated below?

Try reading a news magazine or watch a news program, oh thats right, you dont trust the mass media because of all those "lies" they weave at your idols expense.

Where do you get your insights into the world at large? I'm afraid to ask.

This EPIC Fail is dedicated to you Kuzeh, and your profound ignorance that you continue to put on display for all to see.

ter·ror·ism (těr'ə-rĭz'əm)
n. The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2009 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source

Last edited:

You're too funny!!

So please... enlighten me... you enlightened one...
How exactly did the guy's actions in any way:

Intimidated or coerced society or the US government?
That's right... it didn't!!

The end...
:peace

Back to topic... thank you...

Not Bad,Not Bad....I like where this thread is going...:monkey1

the whole problem lies into believing in what the mass media says to begin with! you never get the whole story and nor do they want you to know the TRUTH

Fact-TV is programming- teaches you how to think and uses it as propaganda to brainwash the masses....check your local programming!

Not Bad,Not Bad....I like where this thread is going...:monkey1

Who's Bad?!!!

the whole problem lies into believing in what the mass media says to begin with! you never get the whole story and nor do they want you to know the TRUTH

Fact-TV is programming- teaches you how to think and uses it as propaganda to brainwash the masses....check your local programming!

I agree that the media sucks... not sure if they brainwash people,
but it sure makes them dumb

Kuzeh Satan does exist!

Really?...
:rotfl:rotfl

You're too funny!!

So please... enlighten me... you enlightened one...
How exactly did the guy's actions in any way:

Intimidated or coerced society or the US government?
That's right... it didn't!!

The end...
:peace

Back to topic... thank you...

Muhammad, 23, said he wanted revenge for claims that American military personnel had desecrated copies of the Quran and killed or raped Muslims. "For this reason, no Muslim, male or female, sane or insane, little, big, small, old can accept or tolerate," he said.

"U.S. soldiers are killing innocent Muslim men and women. We believe that we have to strike back. We believe in eye for an eye. We don't believe in turning the other cheek," he said.
Asked whether he considered the shootings at the recruiting center an act of war, Muhammad said "I didn't know the soldiers personally, but yes, it was an attack of retaliation. And I feel that other attacks, not by me or people I know, but definitely Muslims in this country and others elsewhere, are going to attack for doing those things they did," especially desecrating the Quran....

Getting the picture yet?:duh
Or does reality continue to elude you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back