Michael Jackson dead at 50

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like many of u, i stopped being a fan of MJ when the whole child molestation thing blew up.

but there's no denying his status as a genuine legend of the entertainment world. first farah fawcett, now him. a sad day.

may they both be well and happy wherever they are now...
:angelsmil

I love this video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Onaos18apYo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Onaos18apYo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is YouTube acting flaky? That vid doesn't seem to be streaming. Weirdness it's loading now.

I love this video:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Onaos18apYo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Onaos18apYo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My God exactly who's the bigger weirdo? Jackson or those retarded fans? I could never understand screaming and crying when you see a famous person.

Geez, that video was actually disturbing. You'd think Jackson was the second coming of Jesus. wow.

My God exactly who's the bigger weirdo? Jackson or those retarded fans? I could never understand screaming and crying when you see a famous person.

Geez, that video was actually disturbing. You'd think Jackson was the second coming of Jesus. wow.

At one point it was said that he was more famous than Jesus... :D
Considering that 66% don't believe/follow Jesus...
it's safe to assume that more people knew about Jackson....

Never really a fan of his, but you gotta respect what the guy did as far as music goes, and there is no doubt he was a great artist and performer.
RIP MJ

What's weird to me is just like 3 days ago i was thinking of MTV playing his videos all day if he died. (and i have no idea why i was even thinking of that)

I met this asian girl the weekend that i work at Neverland Ranch (They came to my audio shcool asked us to volunter to work his midway and zoo's for a make a wish fundraiser) and she said that she was going to school currently to be a doctor and a lawyer for Michael Jacson.

The tickets to this event we $5000.00 and she had a big tattoo of him on her upper arm. Some of the fans that were there were really creepy but if you enjoy people watching - which i do - it was entertaining as hell.

I know someone who is a contractor that did some work on the property of MJ's parents and he said the father was a real cold and hard man. He would constantly bully him and others he came in contact with. He is not surprised that MJ and his siblings were mentally and physically abused.

People are discussing weather he did it or not....it's not important any more. The man is dead. So...who cares? If he was guilty....then what? No justice would be had. So....

Personally I believe he was innocent. I don't think it was a smart move on his part to host sleepovers with small children and sleep in the same bed, but I don't think his intentions were sexual in the least. I think he was very deeply disturbed by his own lack of childhood and this was his way to try to live vicariously. Of course, that doesn't make it SMART at all, but then, the parents are just as much to blame for letting it happen. Eh, water under the bridge now. I'm sure some day the whole truth will come out. I also think a lot of his problems stem from being betrayed and taken advantage of, as well as his dermatologic illness, and it just all messed with his head.

I totally agree with this post.
And I must say that though I was not a huge fan of him or his music I can appreciate The Genius that was,IS and will be Michael Jackson
His death has really saddened me. What do you want me to say...I am human

I remember reading in Sports Illustrated around '92 or '93 that Fulton County Stadium was the worst ballpark in baseball.:lol:lol:lol

Are you sure it was baseball? It was a decent baseball stadium (actually the same exact configuration as Busch Stadium in St. Louis), but the Falcons used to play there for football, too (before the GA Dome). And it was a horrible football stadium. By far the worst in the NFL. Still, I miss being able to watch NFL football outdoors, at least. :(

Anyway, it's gone now. They knocked it down after the Olympics in '96. Now it's the parking lot for Turner Field. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back