MG2065 - project updates - The MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 - project updates -Grinch, Dumber, Sho Nuff, Popeye, Legolas NEW WIP

I dont know about those two. I dont really like dr evil or mini me's outfits...kind of boring. Maybe the 'hard knock life' versions.

I dont know about those two. I dont really like dr evil or mini me's outfits...kind of boring. Maybe the 'hard knock life' versions.

They are dull when compared to many offerings, but I think they would be fun. You could always do mini me as mini austin haha.

Austin 1 is dull too. I plan to do some outfits from the 3rd movie. I know goldmember is not popular but he is the most appealing character (for me that is) to have on display. Or maybe a john travolta goldmember...wouldnt that be veerd?

Penny- yes Austin is still planned. I found some great fabric for a goldmember figure as well.

:blissy

Austin 1 is dull too. I plan to do some outfits from the 3rd movie. I know goldmember is not popular but he is the most appealing character (for me that is) to have on display. Or maybe a john travolta goldmember...wouldnt that be veerd?

Austin 3 would look great!

Nothing made me laugh harder than the Hollywood versions of the characters.... especially Danny Devito as Mini Me

Count me in when you decide to tackle the Austin Powers gang! Also, I hope you're not pulling my leg with the prospect of a Travolta Goldmember...

Last edited:

DarthMagnus/Armysoldier74b produced, outfit by yunsil, sculpt by me and painted/haired by the man himself...Silent Surfer. I'm so proud of this!

dYgEwT.jpg

PLTRqL.jpg

8yPiwh.jpg

Last edited:
Re: MG2065 - project updates -Grinch, Dumber, Popeye, Sho Nuff NEW WIP

That is some stunning work right there!

thanks bud. Nathan really took this to a whole new level. I love seeing all the planning and design,etc all come together to a complete figure. DarthMagnus and ArmySoldier did a great job organizing this whole thing.

That's just all kinds of cool! Nathan never ceases to amazing me. And you did a fantastic job with capturing Sho nuff Mike! This is going to be a great piece

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarthMagnus/Armysoldier74b produced, outfit by yunsil, sculpt by me and painted/haired by the man himself...Silent Surfer. I'm so proud of this!

dYgEwT.jpg

PLTRqL.jpg

8yPiwh.jpg

thanks bud. Nathan really took this to a whole new level. I love seeing all the planning and design,etc all come together to a complete figure. DarthMagnus and ArmySoldier did a great job organizing this whole thing.

I am at a loss for words right now!!!

:thud: :thud: :thud:

This project turned out better than I could imagine. Such amazing talent has blessed this project.
This is my grail figure.

Wow that's sick MG, was just looking at that in the thread and thought "that's an amazing sculpt, who sculpted that?" Awesome job man! I still yearn for Jareth tho hahaha

That Sho Nuff is pretty freaking spectacular! :thud: :clap :rock

Bring on Austin! :wink1:

Thanks guys!!! Jareth, Austin, the Mask, Big Ern...2015 is looking good!

Don't fotget about ace alriiiiiiiiiiighhhhhtttttyyyyy then!!!!

Sho Nuff is crazy amazing!! You created a fantastic sculpt, sir!

Big earn : yes

Back