MG2065 - project updates - The MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MG2065 - project updates -Dark Helmet, Grinch, Dumber, Sho Nuff, Popeye, Wonka

Thanks guys glad ya like it :)

Re: MG2065 - project updates -Dark Helmet, Grinch, Dumber, Sho Nuff, Popeye, Wonka

I am sad that I wasn't in the custom buying game with the Grinch first came out! Heres to hoping for a V2 or alt outfit version!

Wonka and Popeye are going to be incredible!

I am sad that I wasn't in the custom buying game with the Grinch first came out! Heres to hoping for a V2 or alt outfit version!

Wonka and Popeye are going to be incredible!

Same Here! :pray: :lecture

Props to Robbiethepainter for painting those Grinch sets! Robbie did a fantastic job as you can see by the review. I'm sure the review score would have been lower without Robbie's amazing paint job. Thanks Robbie!

Re: MG2065 - project updates -Grinch, Dumber, Sho Nuff, Popeye, Legolas NEW WIP

Need some feedback on this Elf I've been working on. Let me know what you think or any suggested changes. Thanks gang!

mLzIoY.jpg

KtLdZi.jpg

JsDcv8.jpg

6JRJBd.jpg

Looking fantastic Mike! I don't really see anything off about the sculpt. Knew it was Orlando right away. Great work brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, you can see the likeness right away, looks awesome!

On a side note, Goblin King and/or Ace Ventura still happening?

Looks great!, would like to get one once finished if possible thanks

Thanks guys. Jareth and Ace are still happening. Jareth's costume is a little unusual so i am working with tailors to see what we can do.

I would love to hear some feedback good or bad on this! Thanks for looking!

A4dWRe.jpg

TzYhhH.jpg

S61dcE.jpg

6pnWOh.jpg

wHcGYJ.jpg

Lk3BGq.jpg

The likeness is strong I think! If anything maybe a little more detail on the hair strands. The front and side profiles look good to me!

The likeness is strong I think! If anything maybe a little more detail on the hair strands. The front and side profiles look good to me!

Thanks for the feedback Jon! Yes, I need to spend quite a bit more time on the hair. Legolas has some braids in the back so I need to make it perfect and spend some time adding in that detail.

Looks great Mike. Only criticism I have is maybe the distance from the bottom of his lip to the bottom of the chin is too small/short. And if that's not off, then maybe his mouth is too wide. Something is off proportionately there.

Maybe the corners of the mouth are too wide.

i think the likeness is perfect maybe more detail to the hair but i wouldn't change the face best Bloom sculpt I have seen, I have been looking.

Just curious, is Austin Powers still on your radar?

Thanks Jedi!

Penny- yes Austin is still planned. I found some great fabric for a goldmember figure as well.

Back