Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh sorry...I missed the sarcasm.

We concur.
DC6D05ED-91BE-4177-976B-3586304CB69D.gif

Ohhh I'll have to keep an eye our for those swords when she's parted out! My ML Hela's sword is horrible lol

I normally don't get th movie figures, but this one looks cool. I might get all three Thor Ragnarok figures

This is why Mezco annoys me..they decide to make a Hela, but WW isn’t even released yet :slap

Mezco has the worst distribution of product

Well I would say the way Mezco does their fans with exclusives is way worse than their distribution issues. On another note, I received the black suit Spiderman today in the mail. I took advantage of the 15% off coupon from eBay so I got it for $68 with free shipping. :yess:

Because it's supposed to be released this month and this is the Mezco Marvel thread.

Is it really supposed to be this month? I’d honestly be shocked (and stoked) if it were. With how Mezcos been lately I highly doubt we’ll see it this month. But here’s to hoping...

Is it really supposed to be this month? I’d honestly be shocked (and stoked) if it were. With how Mezcos been lately I highly doubt we’ll see it this month. But here’s to hoping...

I couldn't tell you tbh... I have 2 other Mezco figures, both of which were purchased after they were already available. I have heard that they're notoriously late, I just can't say that that's been my experience as I don't really keep up with Mezco like that.

I just remember July being the release month on BBTS. The thread was quiet for close to a week so I hoped the new bump was for that. If it's late, it's late. I'm in no rush. But I am stoked for it as well.

Is Mezco even going to try and show anything new at SDCC this year? Should they?

Back