Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to like this but his head looks small. Hope that just something I'm imagining or that pic.

so the reg punisher, he has skull on shirt under that "Armored skull load bearing vest" yeah? assuming so says- "highly realistic fabric uniform with special silk screening applications" in descrip for both vers. and in DX ver pics you see the skull shirt with vest off etc only reason i would get the dx is for that trench and not sure worth the extra loot, dont dig the thunderbolts team style red skull armor.. tho the masked head is dope.

no word on the white gear ver yet? best ver for sure.

a wolverine is gonna be so sick. :pray:

so the reg punisher, he has skull on shirt under that "Armored skull load bearing vest" yeah? assuming so says- "highly realistic fabric uniform with special silk screening applications" in descrip for both vers. and in DX ver pics you see the skull shirt with vest off etc only reason i would get the dx is for that trench and not sure worth the extra loot, dont dig the thunderbolts team style red skull armor.. tho the masked head is dope.

no word on the white gear ver yet? best ver for sure.

a wolverine is gonna be so sick. :pray:

Apparently, the Mezco Twitter rep said they didn't think there was a skull on std Punishers shirt. Also, the masked head was nixed. The original listings also mentioned magnetic gloves?

Apparently, the Mezco Twitter rep said they didn't think there was a skull on std Punishers shirt. Also, the masked head was nixed. The original listings also mentioned magnetic gloves?

thks for the reply! thats so lame, so on reg Punisher your forced to go with their version of Frank with that huge skull armor vest thing. ughhh. kinda worried their take on Wolvy will be horrid. the shoulder, elbow and knee pads on DD looks so bad. that fig w/o those would be much better.

review of DD here by D Amazing

I've got the basic Punisher coming from BBTS, really looking forward to reviewing that, the one for 130 with the red skull is a little overpriced, tons of weapons is cool but most of those would end up in a box in the end.

agreed on the 130 is too pricey but does have skull shirt and trench at least thats close to comic art. the classic white they showed is the best of course but its not even up for Po yet so that will be a lonnnnng time til inhand.

pls post your thoughts on the basic when inhand skull, pls look under vest to see if it has skull shirt.

thks for the reply! thats so lame, so on reg Punisher your forced to go with their version of Frank with that huge skull armor vest thing. ughhh. kinda worried their take on Wolvy will be horrid. the shoulder, elbow and knee pads on DD looks so bad. that fig w/o those would be much better.

review of DD here by D Amazing

Very informative review with great figure interaction.

agreed on the 130 is too pricey but does have skull shirt and trench at least thats close to comic art. the classic white they showed is the best of course but its not even up for Po yet so that will be a lonnnnng time til inhand.

pls post your thoughts on the basic when inhand skull, pls look under vest to see if it has skull shirt.

For sure, BTW is that your review? If so I'm a subscriber, awesome channel:hi5:

I will check that shirt detail as I'm curious myself, also I agree on the classic, that would be my first choice too and they knew that, they tend to try and get there money's worth from each character they sell have 2-3 versions, I felt for it with the DKR Batman, but not Punisher, the basic one looks damn good so it will be enough, but if they make more than one spidey I'm in trouble:panic::lol

not my channel/review. :) big fan of D Amazing as well.

even tho i kinda hate some aspects of it may get the DD posing in air on stand with billy club flying around him on wire with radar sense behind head.... so want to try that for myself.

they are so hit and miss for me so far, when they miss its when they do their own take or look which i think falls flat. oppose to sticking to the source material style seen with the DKR figs or workin with Ben Willsher on the dredd so it matches his art.

a netflix s1 DD would be perfect in this line, easy to do for them as well.

not my channel/review. :) big fan of D Amazing as well.

even tho i kinda hate some aspects of it may get the DD posing in air on stand with billy club flying around him on wire with radar sense behind head.... so want to try that for myself.

they are so hit and miss for me so far, when they miss its when they do their own take or look which i think falls flat. oppose to sticking to the source material style seen with the DKR figs or workin with Ben Willsher on the dredd so it matches his art.

a netflix s1 DD would be perfect in this line, easy to do for them as well.

I would buy mezco one:12 Netflix DD and Punisher in a heartbeat.

he has not shipped yet or he just shipped...so I doubt anyone has him just yet. I would not be surprised if we start getting reviews in 2-4 days.

he has not shipped yet or he just shipped...so I doubt anyone has him just yet. I would not be surprised if we start getting reviews in 2-4 days.

Mine is set to arrive on Thursday and I'm off that day so earliest would be that night.

Mine is set to arrive on Thursday and I'm off that day so earliest would be that night.

cool thks skull lookin forward to it, even if it isnt a full review your thoughts of it inhand would be much appreciated.:hi5:

the Dx ver in skull tee and trench is so much like the tim bradstreet ver of punisher... diggin that. but reg is growing on me more look at promo pics.

cool thks skull lookin forward to it, even if it isnt a full review your thoughts of it inhand would be much appreciated.:hi5:

the Dx ver in skull tee and trench is so much like the tim bradstreet ver of punisher... diggin that. but reg is growing on me more look at promo pics.

I usually post photos I take during the review while I'm uploading, I like the red version with the butt load of guns and options too, but I had to cheap out a little, this hobby can get out of hand quickly, trying to keep things reasonable for my wallet:lol

Back