Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t wait to get my Punisher. Still sad that we’re never gonna get more JB punisher :(

Loved JBs portrayal but I found the show itself to be pretty inconsistent. Reminds me of what happened to Thomas Jane too. A great performance almost ruined by some seriously bad writing.

Also I took another photo.
A bad day for Crime https://imgur.com/gallery/8mQ2qyN

Loved JBs portrayal but I found the show itself to be pretty inconsistent. Reminds me of what happened to Thomas Jane too. A great performance almost ruined by some seriously bad writing.

Also I took another photo.
A bad day for Crime https://imgur.com/gallery/8mQ2qyN

Yeah, I agree. The show was decent enough, but Jon really made me love the punisher. Met him a few months back at a con. Got my Funko signed lol

E426A0F4-9A84-46A2-AEC2-E05BABECBA30.jpeg

2FF61ED3-83A9-406F-BE40-297AC0E369F1.jpeg

I think this got lost in the migration. For the longtime One:12 owners, have you had any issues with the degradation of the vinyl or rubbery parts on the suits over time on the older figures?

I haven?t had any issues with mine but I have been pretty careful with them.

Be on the look out tomorrow for a convention exclusive! They've gotta be dropping in the next 2-3 weeks I think for NYCC.

Hela is out, about friggin' time lol I think it's overall good however I wish the cape was included and of course, double-jointed elbows and knees.

Does anyone have the ONE SIXTH KIT Manipple Punisher headsculpt? If so, has anyone tried it on the Mezco Net-Punisher?

I got the old Cap one and it?s great, but don?t know how the Punisher one scales and/or can fit on the figure.

I don?t, but they posted some pictures of the head (and a new battle damaged one) on the body on Instagram (@manniple_studio):
1bd0aad69d3620195463b79b3244966c.jpg

c0ca6bb46a35ae22a5376209e6e7b633.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Spidey is so good for a 1/12 figure:

20190913-105609.jpg

20190913-102520.jpg

20190915-122246.jpg

Mezco has really nailed this one, so much fun!.

Nice pics! I?m super tempted by that version but I?m holding out for the FFH deluxe since it?s super similar, just with the Parker head.
Got Netflix Punisher today, definitely an amazing figure. The single elbows are less than ideal but other than that I can?t really complain with the what we got. Re what we didn?t get: More weapons (a shotgun or a rifle) would have been cool but I?m happy enough with what he comes with.
75f014d98c2380202a28e04bfea7b1f5.jpg

2fcca0e3e89a278c84aa7269eb00872b.jpg

Nice pics! I?m super tempted by that version but I?m holding out for the FFH deluxe since it?s super similar, just with the Parker head.
Got Netflix Punisher today, definitely an amazing figure. The single elbows are less than ideal but other than that I can?t really complain with the what we got. Re what we didn?t get: More weapons (a shotgun or a rifle) would have been cool but I?m happy enough with what he comes with.

Looking good, now I want one lol

I got the "Cowboy" Logan and decided that I was going to get a few extra parts so I can have Old Man Logan too. Granted they can't BOTH be on the shelve, but I liked OML well enough to have a premium version. Granted, it isn't 100% comic accurate but it's good for me :)

Old Man Logan and Wolverine 1.jpg
Old Man Logan and Wolverine 2.jpg
Old Man Logan and Wolverine 3.jpg

Back