Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stealth Iron Man arrived the other day. My least favorite of the three they've released so far but still cool. Would be nice if there was variation in the design or accessories instead of just changing the colors.

Stealth Iron Man.jpg

My LCS has the classic Iron Man, and I couldn’t bring myself to pull the trigger even though I’ve been wanting it. Am I missing out?

If you collect Mezco, it's a nice addition to the collection. If your a collector of many lines, it's still worth getting but you have a plethora of IM options.

I’m just anticipating Mafex to put out a great classic Iron Man. I think that’s the main thing holding me back.

I’m just anticipating Mafex to put out a great classic Iron Man. I think that’s the main thing holding me back.

This little die-cast figure is a real treat to play with. Very different from what Mafex would offer, material and build wise.

I'm not sure there's anything Mafex will bring to the table that'll make me wanna order there's with all the other IM that have been released across so many lines.

Back