Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1c041646e51e970c8b1f4387dfc3863c.jpg

Been customising a diorama for Frank, next one will be his favourite armory lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After getting the Hot Toys Hulk this week I’m jonesing for the Mezco version now. Getting the shakes and everything now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:slap $100 with a NRD $25

Just glad it’s not an exclusive

And ...it’s up at BBTS with no NRD..ordered..decide to keep it or not later

Cyclops looking good, at least IMO. However for a Jim Lee inspired look I feel he needs to be a bit more buffed up.

Dang, $100? Hope that’s just because of the light-up features and not the new normal.

Also, Mezco, listen. Like many, I wasn’t able to get the exclusive yellow Wolverine. So I’ll be passing on ALL of these other X-Men figures. Well done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check Darkseid price.

Damn I should’ve saved that gif lol

Dang, $100? Hope that’s just because of the light-up features and not the new normal.

Also, Mezco, listen. Like many, I wasn’t able to get the exclusive yellow Wolverine. So I’ll be passing on ALL of these other X-Men figures. Well done!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mezco excels at losing customers. :lol

Wow... $100 for Cyclops is steep. I have yet to buy one of these figures, as I don't feel they are worth the $$$ for 6" toys. The only one I almost pulled the trigger on was Iron Man as there is yet a 6" figure I feel is a must own. Still waiting for his release and see how he fits with ML figures.

The only figure they will have me with is if/when they do a classic Thor. And he looks as good as I hope he will.

I've really wanted a Cyclops like this for a long time, so I'm in, but like the rest I'm not happy with the 25% increase in price. The accessories aren't absurd, unless $80 for the barebones Daredevil is the new normal.

i'm crazy so the $100 dollar price is okay, but i'm not sure how crazy everyone else is... looks great though... one user on toyark said the ragnarok hulk is only 25 more, and that is interesting to consider.. the jacket and lightup features are not cheap... future looks awesome and expensive :):)

Wow... $100 for Cyclops is steep. I have yet to buy one of these figures, as I don't feel they are worth the $$$ for 6" toys. The only one I almost pulled the trigger on was Iron Man as there is yet a 6" figure I feel is a must own. Still waiting for his release and see how he fits with ML figures.

The only figure they will have me with is if/when they do a classic Thor. And he looks as good as I hope he will.

I used to think that, but my concern is always missing out on something that can sell for a ton of money later.

The other day I tried to put Wolverine's shoulder pads upside down and I actually like it. It looks better than stock, IMHO.

^ Fantastic photo! :clap

I missed the po of the SO Punisher exclusive at Mezco, and Punisher being my most favorite superhero, this one is a must get after watching some reviews. Snagged one off the bay. Can't wait to see it in hand :thud:

Back