Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it. Spider looks great..the feet I can live with since it’s only the bottom of the feet , but the shading is great and this definitely looks like a key comic book version of Spidey with not to much Mezflare going on :yess:

Looks bad a$$!!!!

more inhand pics i see the more im kinda put off via the brown wolvy, the messed up paint on teeth doesnt help and as someone pointed out here the yellow is all types of wrong. and the most important part the claws at this price must be better than legends and yet see inhand pic of them all jacked up also.

more inhand pics i see the more im kinda put off via the brown wolvy, the messed up paint on teeth doesnt help and as someone pointed out here the yellow is all types of wrong. and the most important part the claws at this price must be better than legends and yet see inhand pic of them all jacked up also.

Not at all what I saw in regards to the claws. They look like shiny, silver blades, while a Legends Wolverine has grey thick toothpicks sticking out of his hands... To each their own, but it looks damn nice to me.... I can see the complaints on the Yellow color, as it's too yellow and could use a touch of orange.

Wow guys I can't believe it, weeks ago there was an obscure bidding on ebay from an unknown seller selling a Classic Punisher Mezco figure. It was sold for approximately $100, I couldn't believe it was real. I was afraid it would be a MezKO bootleg. Still I gave it a try and I thought in worst case scenario I would ask for a refund.
I got it today and from what I can judge, figure, headsculpts and box, it's the real deal! Fkin incredible. I will take pictures soon, it's a beyond amazing figure.

Wow guys I can't believe it, weeks ago there was an obscure bidding on ebay from an unknown seller selling a Classic Punisher Mezco figure. It was sold for approximately $100, I couldn't believe it was real. I was afraid it would be a MezKO bootleg. Still I gave it a try and I thought in worst case scenario I would ask for a refund.
I got it today and from what I can judge, figure, headsculpts and box, it's the real deal! Fkin incredible. I will take pictures soon, it's a beyond amazing figure.

Love stories like this lol. Nice pick-up!

Not at all what I saw in regards to the claws. They look like shiny, silver blades, while a Legends Wolverine has grey thick toothpicks sticking out of his hands... To each their own, but it looks damn nice to me.... I can see the complaints on the Yellow color, as it's too yellow and could use a touch of orange.

agreed on claws i was sayin they arent straight in pic i saw, angled to one side the middle one and doesnt appear to be a easy fix unless im wrong.:pray: at that price expect QC to be abit better, see the teeth probs in pics yet?

Here’s another tony mei head sculpt painted by Kai studio, now I love this figure
D015BB2F-DF8B-4608-803C-FF12174EBE01.jpegEE0FBE7A-AFB3-44BB-9353-281D5E8289F3.jpeg

Back