Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Cap is the least fav but still looks nice.....I also like arrow, both flash and trek figs...resisting this line will be tough

I'm not even trying to resist.

I'm actually feeling quite good about it. In the last few years, as I saw figures change, and improve, I always said to my wife that someday, I would see a paradigm shifting collection and I would be able to follow it since the beginning.

I do believe this is it.

Last edited:

I'm actually feeling quite good about it. In the last few years, as I saw figures change, and improve, I always said to my wife that someday, I would see a paradigm shifting collection and I would be able to follow it since the beginning.

I do believe this is it.
:lecture

I do believe this is it.

no problem with items shown moreso my lack of wanting different scales in my collection.

Hot Toys Iron Man told me resistance can be futile...for some :lol

I can not wait for this line. I'm buying every figure mezco releases! Probably gonna ease up on hot toys collecting for a while. So far this year I have the hulkbuster and the civil war figs on preorder only. I'm trying to just keep it to that this year

Hot Toys fever. Some people are able to shake it for awhile until it resurfaces. For others it's a chronic condition.
Truth. I worry about those who go for Mezco Iron Men. Will they pull a Hot Toys and do every armor?

Having limited funds it's not hard to pick and choose. I only get figures I really want that way. Zero desire to load up on multiple IM, all I need is one for my Avengers lineup.

Truth. I worry about those who go for Mezco Iron Men. Will they pull a Hot Toys and do every armor?
As long as it's the iconic comic armors I'm cool with it. If they do Heroes Reborn armor then they've gone too far.

I'm wondering when they might reveal that Spider-Man they talked about as well I'm very curious to see what kind of cloth and posability they can come up with

I'm wondering when they might reveal that Spider-Man they talked about as well I'm very curious to see what kind of cloth and posability they can come up with

In the pixel Dan video, the guy mentioned something about SDCC, if I'm not mistaken.

For me, it's Superior or nothing. I've been off the Parker train for a while now, but man oh man, am I sitting on the front seat of the Ock train...

In the pixel Dan video, the guy mentioned something about SDCC, if I'm not mistaken.

I remember seeing that in the thread here somewhere makes sense it would be then.

For me, it's Superior or nothing. I've been off the Parker train for a while now, but man oh man, am I sitting on the front seat of the Ock train...

Definitely agree great run. Chances are were gonna see at least a few different costumes if not most of them

I remember seeing that in the thread here somewhere makes sense it would be then.

Definitely agree great run. Chances are were gonna see at least a few different costumes if not most of them

I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of Spider-mans, Batmans, and Supermans in this line. Those three just have the most "versions" they could spin variants from and will be easy sells each time. I'm hoping SDCC does give us that first Spidey though, along with Hulk and Green Lantern.

As long as it's the iconic comic armors I'm cool with it. If they do Heroes Reborn armor then they've gone too far.
Basically, yeah. But I wonder how they'll handle Iron Man in general.

Give me Parker Spidey or give me death!

I imagine they'll do his Mk I suit and maybe the gold variant of that with a light up chest. The others are anybody's guess.

Yes, classic and black suit Spidey or no Spidey at all!
Basically, yeah. Mk I is iconic. They'll have to do some sort of standard variant, perhaps Bleeding Edge

Classic and Black Spidey or bust :lecture

Man these figures look fantastic. I'm not sure if I should just give up on Marvel Legends and focus on these instead. Those 2 Punishers figures....:love
I might buy my first 6 inch Marvel Legends figure just to compliment the Mezco figures I buy. All I own is a Doctor Doom Marvel Legends Icons figure, which I absolutely love.

Back