Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i almost always have to use paypal or i have problems with my order going through... Sucks paying up front but oh well, at least they don't let people buy 6 at a time anymore...

Tried using a credit card today for the first two times and had issues, so just went with paypal, also they make you use your reward points by default, didn't see it this time and lost my $17.00, hopefully it will go back but i'm not too hopeful

Send them a message through their contact/help page and tell them your points were taken. Happened to me last time (and this time); I got them back after emailing them.

IMG_8068.jpg

Anyone have updates on the Mezco Exclusive Catwoman? I got charged beginning of this month but still no shipment...

Hey guys. Pretty new and going to pick my poison with Mezco. I want Deathstroke to be my first one. What’s the better one of the two out there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Besides Alter Ego, BBTS, and Mezco’s website is there anywhere else that’s good to look? Apart from eBay obviously [emoji849]

Hey guys. Pretty new and going to pick my poison with Mezco. I want Deathstroke to be my first one. What’s the better one of the two out there?

For me, I had to get both version. One with the mask head and one with unmasked head. Both are awesome though so if you can only get one, it’s completely up to you as to your color preference.

For me, I had to get both version. One with the mask head and one with unmasked head. Both are awesome though so if you can only get one, it’s completely up to you as to your color preference.

Not helping. Ha this is what I’m trying to avoid.... I really like the “tactical” look of him but he was one of the very few characters I followed profusely in the comics so I like that look too.

Other newbie question. Are they still working on the 3rd line of the Batman series? Like the older Bruce Wayne? Or was that the Batman Returns one?

Missed out on Onyx Batman due to payment failure. Wasn't meant to be.

Did anybody order Darkseid? I was going to go through with it but decided to cancel. $180 is a lot. I'll probably regret it when it's difficult to obtain but I don't think I'll be bothered too much by it.

Missed out on Onyx Batman due to payment failure. Wasn't meant to be.

Did anybody order Darkseid? I was going to go through with it but decided to cancel. $180 is a lot. I'll probably regret it when it's difficult to obtain but I don't think I'll be bothered too much by it.

I ordered him. I really want to see how he turns out

Purple catwoman took a hit - spring 2019 now.

Love how I have to wait the length of the delay to get a measly 10% coupon on a small order. Why not give the coupon now and invite someone to purchase something sooner?

Ah because then people would use the coupon then cancel the purple suit. It’s actually incentive to hold the order. So smart mezco. So smart. You continue to baffle me as to how you continue to just own me and play me like a fiddle.

Back