Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
878C8D50-3EA7-46B7-A7D9-5F6028340389.jpeg
E67EDECB-0E02-491A-AB6F-92AD56CD36FD.jpeg

I wonder if they’d take $2200 shipped?

Doesn't look as bad as I thought but I don't think I'll be able to get these for $240 like I did the original balck & white one a few years ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah, if the B&W is hovering around $1200 no way in hell is this one worth that much... Unless they made 10 of them. Sometimes buyer are not very smart.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mezco should take notice. This is not good for any line. Classic Punisher, Tiger Stripe Wolverine and now this kinda stuff happening. Not saying it’s “the end of the lien” but it does tend to turn off some collectors.

This is crazy but it will never sell at $4000. The first auction was clearly faked and other sellers tried to follow the trend thinking they could really make 3K or more with this figure. By listing all those figures at the same time, the sellers are actually going to lower the value and make it common. You don't put so much money in a figure you see listed more than three times the same week by three different sellers. In this case, it's even 4 or 5 different sellers and figures, crazy.

Reality is, the most expensive and rarest figure of the line remains the Black & White Dark Knight Returns Toy Fair figure, which highest price is $1000-$1200. Because with time, some people may have damaged theirs or lost theirs and the figure itself is a clear variant.
Then I believe the second most expensive figure is the Black Punisher Toy Fair figure, selling for $500-$600.
Both those figures are limited to 100 copies.

Apparently this Toy Fair Ascending Batman was produced somewhere between 100 and 200 copies. It's a low number but not as low as the previous Toy Fair exclusives so it shouldn't exceed their price. Some people were able to get it through the Mezco mystery box and a friend of mine told me there was definitely more than 100 available at Toy Fair for the press.

But the figure itself hasn't been released yet, so it's hyped, but as soon as the other Ascending Knights hit the shelves, especially the MDX, which is extremely close look-wise, the Toy Fair exclusive will more than lower in value. Sellers would be pretty lucky to even get $500 for it. I don't even think that much hardcore collectors would put more than $300 into it.

That being said the figure is beautiful and I'm definitely getting the MDX variant which looks to be the best version by far. For people hunting the Toy Fair version, be patient, the value should be $500 tops, it's barely come out, it's all fresh and there are a lot of them around. Be patient and you will get it for the right price. Right now the sellers are deluded and won't get a cent out of their auctions.

PRCC Batman is limited to 300 copies which is more than Toy Fair Punisher, you see him a bit more on ebay. It usually sells somewhere between $450 and $550 which is pretty close to Toy Fair Punisher. It's the third most expensive and rarest Mezco figure. After that would be Classic Punisher limited to 400 copies.

This line recently caught my eye- some figures look really great (although I wish some of them had more superhero physiques). How is the articulation, QC, and durability of these figures?

Is the GL costume on that John Stewart figure based on anything in the comics or a Mezco original?

How often do people come off the waitlists on their website for PO figures?

Those ebay prices for that variant mezco Bats are horrendous :gah: even if it was a Keaton 89 bats exclusive I wouldn’t even touch those prices but the fact it’s an odd looking variant makes no sense whatsoever and will never justify those outrageous prices IMO.

Apparently this Toy Fair Ascending Batman was produced somewhere between 100 and 200 copies. It's a low number but not as low as the previous Toy Fair exclusives so it shouldn't exceed their price. Some people were able to get it through the Mezco mystery box and a friend of mine told me there was definitely more than 100 available at Toy Fair for the press.

With 6 on ebay right now I have to agree there are probably more than 100 for sure. I don't think I ever saw more than 3 B&W at one time. Have fun buyers.... if you are going to spend that much get the ONE B&W that's for sale now not this new one.

Just received my “Begin Processing” note (2/22) from Mezco for Knightmare Batman today. Really looking forward to this one.

I have one at Mezco and one from BBTS. I was thinking about selling one, but I dont have the time �� I might just cancel one.

Back