Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Knightmare Bats on Saturday, posted pics on the Mezco FB group, the poorly lit ones of him on the detolf shelf. Looks like they were shared on the Fwoosh forums (thankfully since i have no idea how to post pics on these boards). Did anyone else get theirs already? - I got a text Friday night from my FedEx account about a package coming but had no idea it was this, was a pleasant surprise. I'm literally 8 blocks away from Mezco so i guess that explains it but i would have that a few others in the NY area would have gotten theirs already.

I like it overall, my only real gripe is the kneepads being just a bit underwhelming but its better than them being printed on. I hope someone releases a custom scarf too, when i get home i'm going to try and see if maybe i can fit it over his mouth like in the film.

KNB is the first movie Mezco I’ve considered buying. The previous releases really had no appeal to me.

Because of that, I’ve decided to keep all my movie collection on the Hot Toys side of things and only get the comic-y Mez Flaired figures.

I thought about it but then decided I just couldn't buy any Batman related to Ben Aflack.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You mean the best live action Batman weve ever had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he means the mass-murderer Affleck Batman. ;)

In terms of Batmen, to each their own. Some like it West, some like it Keaton, some like it Kilmer... No, scratch that. Point is, there are many very different Batmen, none is the best or the "real one". It's up to everyone to pick and chose the one(s) that suit their vision of Batman or not.

It's hard to talk about movie Batmen. For me, Bale's Batman was the worst on-screen Batman (obviously not counting West, Kilmer and Clooney... those guys don't count, those are not Batman movies to me but children movies) but the best Batman movie is The Dark Knight Rises. Affleck's Batman is the best design of Batman -
suits and body - but the actor can't play Bruce Wayne and Bat V Sups was a failure (with a lot of good ideas, that's the tragedy of this movie). Keaton was a solid Batman and the two Burton movies are great.

I love Batfleck as a figure because the three designs (reg Bats, Knightmare Bats, and Armored Bats) are the best design ever when talking about Batman movies. That's about it. I know I won't buy a Dark Knight Bale because I just hate the suits and the character in the movie.

Affleck's Bruce Wayne just seemed like he was doing an Alec Baldwin impression.
And don't forget that embarrassing "Oh, look at me, I'm not snooping, I'm just soooo drunk!" scene.

Bale's fake-drunk Wayne was way more entertaining.

It's hard to talk about movie Batmen. For me, Bale's Batman was the worst on-screen Batman (obviously not counting West, Kilmer and Clooney... those guys don't count, those are not Batman movies to me but children movies) but the best Batman movie is The Dark Knight Rises. Affleck's Batman is the best design of Batman -
suits and body - but the actor can't play Bruce Wayne and Bat V Sups was a failure (with a lot of good ideas, that's the tragedy of this movie). Keaton was a solid Batman and the two Burton movies are great.

I love Batfleck as a figure because the three designs (reg Bats, Knightmare Bats, and Armored Bats) are the best design ever when talking about Batman movies. That's about it. I know I won't buy a Dark Knight Bale because I just hate the suits and the character in the movie.

Pretty much nailed how I feel. I think what we are missing (and which we may not get) is a film where we see Affleck's Bruce Wayne in his fully formed, fleshed out way. Rather than the antagonist of BVS or the sitcom dad of JL.

I can't get past Batfleck's butt-chin. How could nobody in Gotham figure out that Bruce Wayne and Batman have the same butt-chin?

How can anyone not figure out Batman is Bruce Wayne in any form is beyond me really lol

Whoah whoah whoah! Frickin’ SPOILERS!
I had no idea, I just thought they were mates like spiderman and peter parker!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and of course the FedEx guy would not leave the package with out the signature... don’t they know we gotta work for this stuff... Maybe tomorrow we can sync up on delivery of Knightmare Batman.

Whoah whoah whoah! Frickin’ SPOILERS!
I had no idea, I just thought they were mates like spiderman and peter parker!

Haha! Bruce Wayne returns to Gotham and "Batman" mysteriously appears right after. BW adopts **** Grayson and soon after Batman gets a partner in Robin who's the same age and physical shape as ****. Gee! Who could they be? People in Gotham must be stupid. But not as stupid as the people in Metropolis who can't even tell Superman and Clark Kent apart cause of a pair of glasses lol

...and of course the FedEx guy would not leave the package with out the signature... don’t they know we gotta work for this stuff... Maybe tomorrow we can sync up on delivery of Knightmare Batman.

I really don't like their new signature required crap on pretty much everything now. If its $400 then yeah but $90?

Back