Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really liking the Mezco DC offerings, but I'm even more excited for my Tony Mei head!

https://wp.me/p8Lzdc-SM
966415831f597758da3373ea3b246b39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey got a question about Mezco. I waitlisted the deluxe Joker and they say on the website that the usual non-refundable deposit is not required for waitlist items. Has any had their card charged for waitlist stuff?

After Amazon screwed me on my Red Son preorder, every post about it stings just a little more.

Amazon did the same thing to me. The really annoying thing is it has been back up for order on Amazon two times recently. Both times sold out again really quick. I don't understand how they cancel pre-orders then when they get some in they just put it up for sale to anyone instead of giving the opportunity to buy them to people whose pre-orders they canceled. I tried contacting Amazon customer service and they had no clue and did nothing for me. Usually Amazon customer service is really good but in this case they handled this really really bad.

They canceled my order as well--sucks!!!! I coerced a store credit out of them. It made the incident more a little more palatable.

No prob! I noticed the page now says January 3rd, so we'll see what happens.

I got my hands on Classic Superman at retail price, and I have to say I do like him more in-hand and don't regret the purchase. My nitpicks pretty much remain the same though. I don't like the light shiny blue material of his outfit, and I prefer the texture and color that the original prototype had. Also still not a fan of the S shield sculpting but all in all don't hate it enough to compel me to put up money for a Mei outfit (as great as those are).

In your opinions, what is the better overall figure, the Mezco DKR batman or the DOJ?

Recently saw tony mei take a small shot at the DKRs basically saying the newer mezcos are way better.

Still tho, I wrestle with the above question, how's do both scale with the comic and DOJ supermans? That's important now

Might hit up tony mei for a comic style head for the DOJ batman.... they look sweet... I don't have Facebook or instagram tho so not sure how I'd contact

Back