Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) I believe they've sold out of every release thus far. Be interesting to see if it continues. I think it will on the strength of just being good figures. That seems to have resonated well with more casual fans and collectors.

Side note, I'm guessing Tony Mei didn't have a good time when he made a custom outfit for the DKR Batman a couple years back. Once this line gets going I think he could really clean up with comic accurate kits.

I understand why ppl are upset, as I kind of got annoyed with some of their decisions, but over all I'm still a fan of the line. I don't mind "interpretations" but if it's too far off the path, it saves me money. :p

I understand why ppl are upset, as I kind of got annoyed with some of their decisions, but over all I'm still a fan of the line. I don't mind "interpretations" but if it's too far off the path, it saves me money. :p

A reasonable stance. I find myself very frustrated with the Mez flair (love that term) but then I realize they are NOT in fact after my $. Their decisions show that they are comfortable with how the line is being received. And when the qc is so tight from one release to the next they are always going to get rave reviews from everyone who wants to spend the money.

I'm apprehensive over future figures, each time we see a few new ones it's a case of "so close, yet so far" for me. I have zero interest in a "Mezco DC Universe". I have relegated my participation in the line to getting only the figures that I won't have any reservations spending the money on.

The hope that I hang on to is that we eventually get that TDKR Superman, a Reeve Superman, a West Batman. And maybe they will do something like Alex Ross versions. Because it seems like they've purposefully shied away from giving us anything near comic accurate. And I've also stopped hoping that they'll get to B and C list characters. They'd probably flair them up too much anyway.
EDIT- I'd certainly put Shazam and Black Adam in the B list, ironically they and Darkseid are all I plan on buying at this point.

I want a Space Ghost with shoulder pads & pouches :lol

Don't forget the tacticool combat boots!:lecture

I think "upset" is too strong a term. I think most of us are disappointed. I know I am. Line has tons of potential. The Mez Flair just really takes it down a few notches to me. Again, I will cherry pick the ones that Mez tweaks the least.

Seems to me the line could garner more fans by staying true to the more classic interpretations of the characters. Those seem to be the most popular lines. Afterall, these characters developed from media tie ins. Why make em not look like the source material they are based on :huh

Last edited:
Just got BvS Batman

everyone chime in lol no right answer

BvS Batman vs DKR Batman

Which is better and why? If you had to display only one which one?

cant give me enough detail in the answer lol

ready? Set? GO!

Just got BvS Batman

everyone chime in lol no right answer

BvS Batman vs DKR Batman

Which is better and why? If you had to display only one which one?

cant give me enough detail in the answer lol

ready? Set? GO!
TDKR for me, I don't have BvS Batman, which looks phenomenal.

But's it's all about simplicity and classic looks for me.

Does anyone have the comic Joker yet? I saw on BBTS earlier he was in stock.

I only collect 1/6 but I'm considering getting the Joker, that smiling sculpt is excellent.

TDKR if I had to choose between the two. Yes, it mostly retains the classic look, but it's also a practical armor set that really showed its combat versatility in that movie. I mean, say what you will about TDKR, but that first fight between Batman and Bane was the most dynamic live-action Batman brawl we've ever seen put to screen. It just looked real without a lot of cuts and ridiculous stunts. I attribute a large part of that to the highly functional batsuit they came up with for that third movie.

As for BvS, film aside, I do like the suit's obviously throwback to The Dark Knight Returns. It also looks quite menacing (like a luchador's shadow).

My favorite batsuit of all time, however, would be Arkham Origins. It's just simple, scary and devastating (though not very practical for jumping, scaling and gliding around due to its weight).

TDKR. PX, to clarify further. BVS is totally rad, but PX Miller Bats is the one figure I will never, ever part with. So far... lol

That face WTF,,,

16864313_10154297802737555_3107460384418362163_n.jpg

16806827_10154297802867555_7879740944672733887_n.jpg

16832285_10154297802732555_5146134975250910346_n.jpg

TDKR. PX, to clarify further. BVS is totally rad, but PX Miller Bats is the one figure I will never, ever part with. So far... lol

I'm telling you, I was about to sell mine the other day, had the eBay form filled out and everything, then got up to take photos of it... and I just couldn't sell. It is the best representation of TDKR Batman out there with the exception of one or two one-off 1/6 figures.

That face WTF,,,

16864313_10154297802737555_3107460384418362163_n.jpg

16806827_10154297802867555_7879740944672733887_n.jpg

16832285_10154297802732555_5146134975250910346_n.jpg

IMO MAFEX's alternate sculpt is better than MEZCO's.
Together with BVS Batman they look like stuffed-up dolls.
So much padding on the chest with no muscular definition.
It's like they needa stuff up Supes just to look in scale with Bats? :dunno

I like the proportions but it looks like a mattel figure with clothes

Well if this figure was good it would have made me buy both Batman and Supes.

But toy companies dont want me to spend all my money, good lads.

https://m.imgur.com/a/71P8e

Just a couple more pictures from the same guy along with the ones Psycho already shared.

I wasn't planning on picking up Superman, and now I will most certainly avoid him. Wth is that. The figure looks okay overall but the paint on those heads look awful. The Mafex figure is not a great figure but it's alright. Don't feel the need to upgrade to the Mezco, especially considering the price point.

Back