Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched the movie, it's the Keatonmobile :lol

Abort! Abort!

I swear I saw this TASmobile in this story, maybe in the comic :lol will read again.

You saw the Animated Batmobile, which was designed in 1992.....in a comic book from 1986?

You saw the Animated Batmobile, which was designed in 1992.....in a comic book from 1986?
giphy.gif

:slap

Wow, that Lawmaster looks pretty sick. So does the B&W Dredd. After seeing the booth at NYCC my thoughts are confirmed that this style is not suitable for every and any character in the same way that 1/6 is. I think that the TDKR & Dredd figs wear it well, but everything else didn't have nearly the same wow factor. Franky was ok but I think by scale they should make him 7".

Unlike some of you guys I still have my pump for the TDKR stuff and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Thundar will have the same chemistry with this style as the TDKR stuff does. I actually haven't even unboxed my 2-pack yet, but finally getting to it tonight. I was happy with the ML on display at NYCC but I'm about to see for myself if I'm in the yay or nay worth $65 camp.

Holy crap.

The "Previews Exclusive" I ordered from amazon japan just arrived.....and it's a Mezco Direct Exclusive!! Brand new!! In the white shipping box! For freaking $40 shipped!!! Damn, did I luck out!!

Immediately after I ordered the seller must have realized his error cause the listing went back up to 11,000 yen....which is still a steal for EITHER the PX or the Mezco Ex.

Not only that, but even without Prime, any time I order something that's in stock on amazon japan, I get it in two days. Benefit of living in a small country I guess!

Man, what a rush that was, opening the box and seeing that I got the version I wanted, even though the listing was for the PX. This is awesome!

So I went to my local Movie Stop to use my gc on the new Avengers dvd. A 25% coupon printed for any toy collectible. So I went thru what they had and load and behold I found the Mezco One: 12 TDK-Returns Batman. With the coupon I paid about $63. Sorry for the large blurry picture. :monkey3

Nice find shockwave... and Otomofan.... holy f___!!!!!!! :rock

Wow, that Lawmaster looks pretty sick. So does the B&W Dredd. After seeing the booth at NYCC my thoughts are confirmed that this style is not suitable for every and any character in the same way that 1/6 is. I think that the TDKR & Dredd figs wear it well, but everything else didn't have nearly the same wow factor. Franky was ok but I think by scale they should make him 7".

Unlike some of you guys I still have my pump for the TDKR stuff and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Thundar will have the same chemistry with this style as the TDKR stuff does. I actually haven't even unboxed my 2-pack yet, but finally getting to it tonight. I was happy with the ML on display at NYCC but I'm about to see for myself if I'm in the yay or nay worth $65 camp.

The excitement I had from that first DKR Batman figure I picked up never went away. It probably helps that I'm a huge fan of the comic, though.

I think the retail release of the Mutant Leader is worth the asking price. Having three headsculpts as opposed to two for Batman and one for Dredd, and the fine airbrushing work on the exposed skin, makes it seem worthwhile to me. Plus I can't imagine they can squeeze as many variants out of it to absorb the costs of production like they did with Dredd and Batman. The most I could see them doing beyond this is a totally mud-soaked version.

The excitement I had from that first DKR Batman figure I picked up never went away. It probably helps that I'm a huge fan of the comic, though.

I think the retail release of the Mutant Leader is worth the asking price. Having three headsculpts as opposed to two for Batman and one for Dredd, and the fine airbrushing work on the exposed skin, makes it seem worthwhile to me. Plus I can't imagine they can squeeze as many variants out of it to absorb the costs of production like they did with Dredd and Batman. The most I could see them doing beyond this is a totally mud-soaked version.

I hear ya. My interest never dwindled either.

I finally got around to looking over the 2-pack and I'm really happy with it. I have the B&G, PX and MEZ EX so I already knew what to expect with Bats and IMO the BD is very cool, well done and a worthy variant (just not sure if I like how stiff the weathering makes the cape).

The base is also really cool. I love how the did the running water into the puddles. Very realistic and cool looking. I'm undecided if it really needed to be polystone, but than again I'd probably be saying it felt a little cheap if was hollow PVC :lol. Even if it's just a fool's trick, the weight does give it a quality feel.

I love the ML. The body has great articulation, great detail both in sculpt and paint and is quality and sturdy. The pants are cool as are the accessories. Over all I think it's a high quality faithful representation of the character and I'm definitely getting the regular release. Is it worth $65? I don't know. This scale isn't my forte but the little I do know of Bandai/Tamashii, PI/Comiccave, and the like is the high end sect of this scale has gotten friggin' expensive. So comparing it to other figs of the same ilk, if it's overpriced it's not by much. Maybe $10-$15.

I just gave everything a good inspection and put it all back in the box but I think that my appreciation will grow even more when I get them properly set up

So I guess we prob won't hear about thier 89 stuff til comic con in July damn wanna see what he looks like...

Just bought the TDKR PX Exclusive version from gohastings Amazon page. $84.99 plus $5.37 shipping. I have the regular black and gray version, but missed out on this one and the prices skyrocketed on this version after. I'm excited to add this one to my collection! There are currently 3 left as of this post, so if you've been looking for PX at a reasonable price, this is definitely a good option

I'm not sure live action designs will work too well in this scale. But then, I'm usually not a fan of small toys based off of movies (with the obvious exception of Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves).

yYclBPA.jpg

To you Guys that have multiples of these in various colors .... I am noticing some have bigger bulkier chests. I thought it was me but I asked some other collectors and friends. Was there a running change on these? I thought maybe it was the position if the bat logo or even the pose but its not. Example, my recently purchased black and grey is much bulkier then my Mexico direct and black and grey I bought when these first released . The newer is noticeably bulkier. I noticed this on the PX too

Oh duh, I didn't know that one.

Since they were releasing so many variants and last year SHF actually released a Mexico ex Goku, and with Mezco releasing the PR ex, I genuinely thought they had released a Mexico ex and I had missed it.

lolol anyway back to the point, I think the difference and it is very noticeable IMO is the tightness of the cloth costume, as you see below the black and grey version looks visually bulkier and more "DKRish" due to how tight the costume is. Will add pictures when I can figure out why they keep being fillped on the upload

Back