Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got email just now!:clap

"Thank you for your order from Mezco Toyz! We wanted to let you know that your order (#) is being prepared for shipment and will be sent via UPS, UPS Ground."

awesome!
It also says shipping could take up to 3 weeks. [emoji20]

I just emailed mezco requesting a refund. I have absolutely no intrest in this set any longer. Have no idea when this is even coming out. I hope they respond...

still haven't heard from mezco regards the sdcc 2 pack?

in other news my px exclusive took a shelf dive and broke his rifle today....gutted...then angry ( at myself )....then back to self pity :(

that figure has just been bad luck to me. first he shows up with a hole in his shirt, then BBTS cannot replace him. i take a store credit and keep him, safe in the knowledge that i have another on order at entertainment earth to keep minty perfect. then that order keeps being pushed back, now it reads preorder sold out October. who am i kidding that order is about as likely to show up on my doorstep as elvis presley.

then he takes a shelf dive.....:slap totally my fault too. trying to be too clever, not taking precautions when rearranging the collection.:slap

still haven't heard from mezco regards the sdcc 2 pack?

in other news my px exclusive took a shelf dive and broke his rifle today....gutted...then angry ( at myself )....then back to self pity :(

that figure has just been bad luck to me. first he shows up with a hole in his shirt, then BBTS cannot replace him. i take a store credit and keep him, safe in the knowledge that i have another on order at entertainment earth to keep minty perfect. then that order keeps being pushed back, now it reads preorder sold out October. who am i kidding that order is about as likely to show up on my doorstep as elvis presley.

then he takes a shelf dive.....:slap totally my fault too. trying to be too clever, not taking precautions when rearranging the collection.:slap
Sorry to hear, I'm on the same boat about EE, I ordered my PX there in MARCH!! I still have small hope that it'll ship someday... But it's been such a disappointing experience.

Sorry to hear, I'm on the same boat about EE, I ordered my PX there in MARCH!! I still have small hope that it'll ship someday... But it's been such a disappointing experience.

That sucks bro. I am still waiting for my neca 1/4 Robin. Now says expected September. What's the deal with EE?

me too, March. If this order falls through (when) it will be the last order i place at entertainment earth. I just feel like they are ********ting dates at this point.

Wow sorry to hear about the 2 pack not shipping yet. I'm glad I cancelled my order. I was able to use the funds for a Hot Toys AOU Captain America instead.

got my shipping confirm email on 24th, still no movement just shipping label created.:impatient:

Just got the regular version today, love it:yess:

21040536825_940834d151_b.jpg

20853709329_037cb77fcc_b.jpg

yup is frustrating, was hoping i would have set inhand for my b-day next week but dosent seem likely. i called them, its as the email says in that if there is no movement after the 21st of sept then there is a prob. but as it is now they are being prepared to ship, this takes weeks apparently. no idea why they are this slow, so odd.

Almost makes you believe they value the SDCC customers more than the customers whose pre-orders made this a sell out.

thinkin maybe our 2packs will go out at same time as the dredds, hence the delay? one large shipment 2packs to us and dredd for retailers(px and reg) at same time. cant really think on any other reason.

Back