Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about canceling my 2pack since I have kind of lost interest in it now but since I pre-paid and it was a mess getting reimbursed for something else I canceled from them I guess I'll just keep it and maybe ebay it. In my eyes they missed the mark by making too many batman variants and not any other characters from TDKR.... I think a lot of people are losing interest.

I think the interest is waning due to the slow release and reveals. SDCC was crying out for an armored bats to blow everybody away and maintain the momentum. the flash and superman were unexpected, early protos and odd choices as immediate follow ups in my opinion.Mezco was riding high after the huge success that was the original DKR batmen.

via their twitter it looks like some have already got the 2pack via them. :impatient:
i.e.
"Found something on my doorstep"

So these first started showing up roughly half a year ago. I'm curious as to how everyone's is holding up?

I have mine in very neutral poses. Wondered if anyone left theirs in an extreme pose for an extended time and if it had any affect on the fabric or joints or anything.

What I'm wondering is when the hell are they releasing this 2 pack!?!?! It's been like two months and all I have to show for my money is a label notification? WTF

im in same boat, its very frustrating especially seeing others get theirs and tweeting pics to mezco. i called and got the standard if there is no movement before 9/21 sit tight response.:impatient:

im in WI and i remember being one of the first to buy the moment they went up.

honestly kinda given up checking tracking.

it is frustrating thats for sure. I can see no reason at all why it is taking this long to ship or why it is ok to charge people 3 weeks before it is ready to ship.

if you charge the card....
you create the shipping label....
you ship the product straight away.
its simple.

if you don't people will get pissed.

it is frustrating thats for sure. I can see no reason at all why it is taking this long to ship or why it is ok to charge people 3 weeks before it is ready to ship.

its simple.

I paid for this paypal the minute it went up for preorder. I'm probably gonna sell this once in hand

its simple.

Charge three weeks before it is shipped???

:rotfl

I got charged three days after I ordered this even though I was told I would not be charged until August... this went up in May..... so....

Still hope for you guys to get a refund like me. Ask for a paypal credit, got it done in 15 minutes and ordered the SSC Scout Trooper instead...

What pisses me off even more is I could have had the damn thing in hand right now. I even picked one up for a buddy of mine at SDCC who missed the pre-order. I literally had the thing in my hands and could've just picked one up for myself, but nooooooooo. I thought for sure I'd have it by now. I thought I was making the smart secure decision. Turns out that was a total cluster.

Last time I pre-order ANYTHING from Mezco.

I've purchased some Mez-Itz from Mezco in the past, so the long wait between releases, or between solicit to release, isn't a huge surprise for me. It is surprising they haven't sent these out yet, though.

I spent the last few nights setting up a few new tables in my Batcave/office making room for releases this year. I now have a great spot for my pre-orderedFigures Toy Company repro Mego Batcave (out next month), my Mezco DKR two-pack, and the upcoming Batman: The Animated Series Batmobile. Prime places for all of them. Very much looking forward to this fall.

Now to clear some room for the Keaton Returns figure set...

and still no update, jeeebus they are really using "no movement before 21st dont panic" line quite literally to drag out this shipping to the very edge. arrghhh trying hard to be patient but wants inhand so bad....
:impatient:

anyone else seen that noir-dark knight returns graphic novel release? hardcover all sans colors just frank and the inks. my god its wonderful. plottin on it.... thumbed thru it at barnes and noble. so cool.

Just a few pics of my one:12 collection so far including a custom armored batman I purchased. Still waiting on the Mutant leader 2 pack to arrive.

tdkr.jpg
tdkr2.jpg

Back