Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another quick update. Decided to make a small base showing off the final battle. Used a few simple ingredients including baking soda. Hope you guys like it

SubstandardFullSizeRender.jpg

Got my ML set today. No notice other than the lame email a month ago saying they made the label. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Madden, do you still have all the previous versions? Maybe you're the only one with ALL six Batmans in hand....we need pics of that line-up!

Actually I don't have all of them anymore. I got rid of the PX and the Mezco Exc and my last B&W is boxed up. I needed some funds for other things and I realized I didn't need 6 Batman's.

Last edited:
glad to hear they are showing up w/o the tracking changing cuz im pretty sure mine never will. :impatient:

was tempted to PO the dredd ex via them but then thought of the mess its been waiting on the 2pack and.... no thanks. also dont want too have to many dredds, def have too many bats now, ha!

Anyone have pics for the mutant leader set yet? I have no idea when I'm getting this. It still says shipping label created for the last 2 weeks, smh

Anyone have pics for the mutant leader set yet? I have no idea when I'm getting this. It still says shipping label created for the last 2 weeks, smh

you can see plenty on their twitter from those who got it already. im in same boat as you, at this point im totally convinced its not coming and i will have to call them as soon as it hits the 21st.

agreed. its annoying that they sent that email saying if no movement before 21st then sit tight and wait. covers their ass for this silliness. cant imagine there was such a huge number sold it would take 3 weeks to actually ship them all, cmon. seems like they are sending them out at leisure in batches taking their sweet time. would think gettin paid for products into the hands of customers would be more of a priority and done rather quickly.

was tempted by that b/w dredd but to be honest didnt want to deal direct with them anymore.

don't get me wrong moaning isn't getting it here any quicker, but this day and age with print at work labels, this is a days work at most. what has taken a month is beyond me? its just annoying that they didn't give any indication of delivery time? just wait and see after the 21st....thanks a bunch

I really want the Mutant leader Vs Batman but I don't want that giant base. I'd never display it I don't think... as cool as it is. I wonder if they will release a Battle Damaged Bats?

Am I the only one who thinks the Superman looks like epic ****?

SDCC2015-Mwzco-One12-Collective-030.jpg

SDCC2015-Mwzco-One12-Collective-036.jpg

Looks like a fan creation.
The suit doesn't fit and the face sculpt sucks.

The Flash looks pretty good... I'd love to see a reverse flash too.

Last edited:
Back