Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(I don't count or need the black and white version)

I kind of like the Black & White version. :)

eaab4892fce00d2ca11aebb485d61041.jpg

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated

Created 3/26/15 for mezco exclusive version. Pick it up ups!:impatient:

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated

Created 3/26/15 for mezco exclusive version. Pick it up ups!:impatient:

Mezco said:
...The Mezco Direct Exclusive Batman has finally been released from the port and we expect it to arrive in our warehouse and be shipped to you by 4/13! We will be pre-printing labels so you will receive a tracking # soon (within 10 days) but you will not see movement until after 4/08.

Mine just arrived! It has a really nice white mailer box inside the shipper that surprised me...

Looks great... Love that dark blue. Cannot wait to open it!

Sallah

Son of a gun!
Just checked the tracking number again and it showed that it shipped yesterday with a Thursday delivery date!
Looks like they are ahead of schedule guyver1 !
You might be in luck after all!

Son of a gun!
Just checked the tracking number again and it showed that it shipped yesterday with a Thursday delivery date!
Looks like they are ahead of schedule guyver1 !
You might be in luck after all!

Thanks for heads up! Mine looks like Friday :wave

Great Easter gift for us right! That is if you celebrate it :wink1:

Last edited:
damn it all i would have the PX ver on PO if bbts took paypal when you preordered, but no needed a card. son of a. :gah:

Was that the preview exclusive? Because I thought the preview exclusive came with the yellow bat oval and light blue cape?

they are both diff ver, yellow bat oval and lighter blue is the previews ex ver, the dark blue is the mezco ex. :)

damn it all i would have the PX ver on PO if bbts took paypal when you preordered, but no needed a card. son of a. :gah:

they are both diff ver, yellow bat oval and lighter blue is the previews ex ver, the dark blue is the mezco ex. :)

It's more than just the color change. The Previews exclusive stayed true to the comic look. It doesn't come with the pistol or boot with the pistol holder

The mezco exclusive comes with everything. All weapons from all the versions.

Now whether it is comic accurate there is always going to be a debate. But IMO having all the accessories for this type of figure, how can you not want this Mezco exclusive.

FYI There are still websites that will carry the Mezco ex so don't panic. However it would be hard to find it at the preorder price. So you have to do some digging, it's there but it's marked up. :lecture

I also suggest for those who want the Mezco ex check your comic book or speciality retailer. Sometimes Comic retailers order specially from the company like Mezco so they might have it, however will they have it at retail price, that's subjective. :slap

Last edited:
i like the mezco ex but feel like the black grey i have and the preview ex are the two that are must haves and most comic accurate. at least IMO. is why im bummed i couldnt PO the previews ex via bbts before it sold out. had it in cart but needed a card and couldnt do it with paypal sadly. so missed it. sure i will get it for higher price eventually but would have been nice to join in with those stoked to get it via bbts soon. lcs says no more to order via diamond/previews as of a day or so ago.

i like the mezco ex but feel like the black grey i have and the preview ex are the two that are must haves and most comic accurate. at least IMO. is why im bummed i couldnt PO the previews ex via bbts before it sold out. had it in cart but needed a card and couldnt do it with paypal sadly. so missed it. sure i will get it for higher price eventually but would have been nice to join in with those stoked to get it via bbts soon. lcs says no more to order via diamond/previews as of a day or so ago.

Dully noted, but I'm not speculating anything because when I have all three versions in hand and I start futzing with them I know that it would be hard to choose my favorites. I truly believe Mezco hit a home run on this line and concept, not to mention with all three versions.

It would be nice to have the B & W toy fair exclusive to complete the set entirely, but I'm not sweating it for the price it's going for. I can skip it.:wink1:

Picked up my Previews Exclusive from Ditch at Comics 'n' Toys today. As much as I'd like the Mezco Exclusive this version and the standard will do.

Last edited:
yayyyyyyy just POed the previews ver via bbts, so effin happy! woooohoooooo been f5ing the page for days now and there it was. :yess::yess:

Back