Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a heads up.

I had the blue and yellow oval previews Exclusive on order with BBTS. I went to my local comic store to pick up the BTAS figure and they had the Previews exclusive there. I bought it and have it in hand and just cancelled my order with BBTS. As of now, it's back in stock for anyone that missed out.

^^thks for heads up! got one on PO yesterday via them after f5ing for couple days in a row. good on ya for giving a heads up here. be cool if one us got it that missed the PO.

I am utterly crestfallen.

I haven't wanted a toy this badly in YEARS. I've checked this thread pretty much daily since SDCC waiting for this toy.

I gladly paid the $82 without blinking an eye.

It arrived today and I was just blown away. Until I noticed the grey plastic peaking out from the left elbow. I tried to ignore it. But any attempt at moving this figure around to enjoy the engineering made it worse. And then the entire sleeve slipped up, exposing the entire elbow joint. The right arm is perfectly secure. Something was not fastened properly in the left arm.

I knew it. I just KNEW I was gonna get a lemon. $%^&.

I wrote an email to my retailer but the website said it's already sold out so I'm probably SOL.

Yeah...it's a damn toy. There are way bigger problems in the world. But I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who got the toy he wanted all year and it fell apart in his hands.

I saw ONE other instance of this in this thread....is nobody else having this problem? It's really just two of us? What rotten luck.

View attachment 176586

that sucks, sorry Otomofan :(

i REALLY hope mezco comments and says they will replace any with this prob, its on them not the retailer iMO. a sign of a great company is their CS so hopeful mez will step up. i would hit them up all over social media if i had this prob, facebook, twitter and email their site non-stop until a replacement i sent.

good luck! :)

Does the gauntlet not just pop off? I don't have mine handy but I seem to remember being able to turn the gauntlet. If that is the case could you not just pull it off, pull the suit down, re-glue it and then reassemble?

I just opened up my Previews exclusive Batman and there's this tacky glossy adhesive smeared all over the bat oval symbol. I tried wiping it off with a clean thumb, but it's not coming off.

It's actually hard to see in certain light and my camera refuses to pick it up, but it's pretty bad. No other problems though. I haven't experienced the sleeve problems. I do think this Previews one is messier than the perfect black and grey I got weeks ago.

That stinks. Is it noticeable just on display?

My Previews version just charged at BBTS. So I should have mine by Monday or Tuesday.

I should have my Mezco ex on Friday! Can't wait to pose the S###T out of him and post pics for you guys! :pray:

Looks like that PX I found on amazon was the right one and already shipped. Lucked out and got it for pretty much the same price as the one I had at Amok Time. I must have been at the right place and right time since the others on amazon sold out within minutes at that price

that sucks, sorry Otomofan :(

i REALLY hope mezco comments and says they will replace any with this prob, its on them not the retailer iMO. a sign of a great company is their CS so hopeful mez will step up. i would hit them up all over social media if i had this prob, facebook, twitter and email their site non-stop until a replacement i sent.

good luck! :)

Mezco clearly states on their website if the toy is defective, to contact the retailer you bought it from. And so far I'm hearing nothing from the retailer.

How many people have one of these figures in hand? Nobody has ANY problems with the material ripping or stretching out?

Just one person: mustang33guy had the exact same issue you had, he's gonna get his replaced by Walmart I think.

But so far no one else, and I haven't heard anything else on twitter about it.

But it made me want to check my figures too, I'll check them tomorrow to see if I'm safe.

Are there any signs I should be aware of if I had this problem?

Well I noticed the seam on the left arm was on the back of the arm as opposed to running along the side of the arm, like on the right. And as far as I could tell, the right arm was fine and the material was firmly in place. Then I noticed the left arm the material didn't seem to be sitting right, and then it started coming loose from beneath the glove and eventually, it all just slid up. I'm just beyond disappointed right now.

Also potential bad news about the yellow oval version....someone got it on the fwoosh and had a train wreck of a figure...cape fell off, back seam ripped, shoulder developed a rip. See the horror for yourself in the thread over there...he posted pics.

I hope this isn't a widespread thing.

3 down.... 1 to go. :) I think the Mezco exclusive might be my favorite of the bunch so far. There is just something really cool about that dark blue...

Sallah

Last edited:
My previews exclusive is ready at BBTS. I notified them to ship my pile of loot, but I got a message that my order has not gotten to the warehouse yet. If it's not at the warehouse yet then why is it listed as being in stock?

Also potential bad news about the yellow oval version....someone got it on the fwoosh and had a train wreck of a figure...cape fell off, back seam ripped, shoulder developed a rip. See the horror for yourself in the thread over there...he posted pics.

I hope this isn't a widespread thing.[/QUOTE]

Where is this? I went to both the Facebook page and website and there isn't an article on this:dunno

I hope this isn't a widespread thing.

Where is this? I went to both the Facebook page and website and there isn't an article on this:dunno[/QUOTE]

on the fwoosh forum-

Mezco Toyz One:12 Collective 6 inch DC figures • Page 106 • Blackgate: The Unofficial DC Toy Board • The Fwoosh Forums

I saw that (even though I'm still waiting to be a member for that board) so I hope its an isolated case.

Back