Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As good as the stock outfit is. I got to say, Tony's is much, much better.

Btw, if anyone is looking for the Previews Ex, they have it over at Pop Culture Zone for 55.99 + 12.00 shipping.

BATMAN DARK KNIGHT RETURNS ACTION FIGURE -PREVIEWS EXCLUSIVE- ONE:12 MEZCO - Pop Culture Zone

I had a bad experience with them via ebay overcharge shipping & delay in shipment. Also when I requested an adjustment the individual was very rude (via ebay) b/c he didn't provide the correct amount.

Not anymore they don't, unless you mean Marvel Legends :lol

Revoltech 3.5" figures go from $30 and up.

Figmas go from $30 to $90, and they're all sculpted plastic.

etc etc.

When you think about it $65 for a figure with tailored soft goods in 1/6 quality, a **** ton of accessories, and a gorgeous box isn't that bad at all.

Those companies you mentioned are Japanese companies, not US ones. A Medicom figure usually go for 20k yen or so, and they look half as good as HT's. :lol

I thought these were the usual Mezco, Neca ish price range. But yeah, I can see these do look better than the usual $20 figure they usually sell.

If Mezco equals or surpasses those Japanese companies in terms of quality, then why is that a factor (besides idk, shipping)? Honest question.

I think japanese companies tend to charge more than the US or HK companies in general. Do you remember the revoltech batman begins figure? It doesn't look as good as the Mattel ones IMO, but cost twice or maybe even triple than the Mattel ones.

Lots of pictures.

IMG_9261_zps9yc3ha4m.jpg

IMG_9268_zpszln3qq9r.jpg

IMG_9279_zpsvb60sy6m.jpg

IMG_9284_zpsbcjydxiz.jpg

IMG_9295_zpszsa4w56v.jpg

IMG_9320_zps8xot8ld8.jpg

IMG_9322_zpszern8tje.jpg

IMG_9325_zps8oz2hozl.jpg

IMG_9327_zpsdgoqq4ru.jpg

IMG_9335_zpsghns4udm.jpg

IMG_9337_zpsnic9ciok.jpg

IMG_9338_zpsmt7shz5v.jpg

IMG_9341_zpsjufascdm.jpg

IMG_9348_zpsarrlktmt.jpg

IMG_9351_zpstq02hc52.jpg

OOoooOOOoh m-my g-gosh, I just got them :panic: they're perfect, I LOVE this figure, and I've only been messing with it for like 5 minutes :lol.

You know that feeling you have when you open up a figure and you instantly overwhelmingly love it? I got it with this Batman :lol I usually only get it with 3A figures.

I'll try to take pictures today, they're so gooood.

Question, anyone else has got any problems with the costume detaching from the arms and stuff? I remember somebody here had that problem, not that I have it, I just want to know if it's recurrent, mine so far are perfect, paint applications are excellent in all 3 of mine.

So, no one else has had problems with the suit detaching from the limbs? I'm guessing that's a nearly non-existent issue right?

Well, I haven't got the chance to get a proper backdrop going, so here are a couple impromptu pics :lol one thing's for sure, all the pics I've seen, including mine, regardless of how cool they are, do NOT do this figure justice at all.

evZRQQV.jpg
4THlz3L.jpg

znoaI23.jpg
ddXecI8.jpg

Will they be doing Supes, Robin and the Joker too? I saw the Mutants leader they have planned. I think I'd nab Supes and Joker.
No plans yet. They said they plan on moving to other properties for the time being but may back track later down the road.

Actually, there is still one more TDKReturns figure in development that they haven't showed, besides the Mutant Leader, this has been confirmed by Mezco.

Me neither, but I remember this one guy in this thread did have an issue with the suit detaching from one wrist, I'd like to know how that ended up.

Other than that I've yet to hear a single complaint, not one.

Also, this figure does have ankle rocker, sure it could be a little more giving, but it is there, and it's functional.

Back