Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really like or prefer the fit of Tony's suit or the leather cape, but I do think the color is an improvement. Really like how much darker it is, looks great .

While I have no problem with what I own, the Mezco one is practically white. That and the flesh color of the face on both sculpts. He looks like a vampire or a zombie. Those are minor nitpicks though. The stock figure AS IS is simply fantastic. You can't ask for much more at the scale or price point.

Agreed. Tonys suit is better no doubt. But the stock figure is outstanding and for the price it makes it all that more awesome. I wouldn't want to drive the cost up to $100+. That would be a downer. Im very impressed with this figure and looking forward to what else they have for the future. Im curious on how they'll approach the '89 suit.

Is the Previews Exclusive ( that's the one with the yellow oval?) still available for retail anywhere?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

It has popped back in stock a couple of times at bbts so it might be worth it to keep checking them but not sure if they will list more.

Agreed about Tony's suit. It does look killer. I have his Batman 1966 suit and it is top notch. I think the stock Mezco figure is all kinds of awesome and I don't feel the need to upgrade it.

No one say I'm offering the suit, it's only for my personal fun. It's more trouble to work smaller scale, nor do I have the time to make it for others...... But I made it just to improve a few things for my personal vision. Enjoy : )

Its worth $90 but I can see that as a lot of cash so maybe just get the color combo you like best and not try to get them all. You will want at least one. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Any idea if they are worth $80-90 when you factor in the shipping and tax though?

I thought they were $40-50 at the most. Since general 1/12 figures are around 20 bucks.

Fancy seeing you around again, man. Did you take a leave?

Anyway, I PO'd my Mezco Batman for $87 (the cheapest I could get him here via store pick-up), and I'm fine with the price, all the more so after seeing all the reviews and in-hand photos. Might actually get the PX exclusive at the same price as I think it's worth it.

Its worth $90 but I can see that as a lot of cash so maybe just get the color combo you like best and not try to get them all. You will want at least one. :)

I kinda like the Tony Mei one. :lol

Fancy seeing you around again, man. Did you take a leave?

Anyway, I PO'd my Mezco Batman for $87 (the cheapest I could get him here via store pick-up), and I'm fine with the price, all the more so after seeing all the reviews and in-hand photos. Might actually get the PX exclusive at the same price as I think it's worth it.

Hey man, hows it goin :wave Been busy with the holiday and some new hobby so I wasn't visiting this section as much. I'll look around for the reviews and check em out. Have a lot of catching up to do. :panic:

I thought they were $40-50 at the most. Since general 1/12 figures are around 20 bucks.
Not anymore they don't, unless you mean Marvel Legends :lol

Revoltech 3.5" figures go from $30 and up.

Figmas go from $30 to $90, and they're all sculpted plastic.

etc etc.

When you think about it $65 for a figure with tailored soft goods in 1/6 quality, a **** ton of accessories, and a gorgeous box isn't that bad at all.

Not anymore they don't, unless you mean Marvel Legends :lol

Revoltech 3.5" figures go from $30 and up.

Figmas go from $30 to $90, and they're all sculpted plastic.

etc etc.

When you think about it $65 for a figure with tailored soft goods in 1/6 quality, a **** ton of accessories, and a gorgeous box isn't that bad at all.

Agreed. These shouldn't be compared to 6" mass market figures when thinking of pricing. The quality and craftsmanship is light years beyond Marvel Legends.

A more realistic approach would be to look at Hot Toys/ Sideshow 1/6 scale pricing and cut it in half, since that is a more comparable product. And when you looks at it that way, these are priced pretty fairly.

Sallah

Agreed. These shouldn't be compared to 6" mass market figures when thinking of pricing. The quality and craftsmanship is light years beyond Marvel Legends.

A more realistic approach would be to look at Hot Toys/ Sideshow 1/6 scale pricing and cut it in half, since that is a more comparable product. And when you looks at it that way, these are priced pretty fairly.

Sallah

Yeah exactly, and it shows how overpriced the 1/6 market is :lol

Back