Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the batman reuses the BvS Batman head and cowl sculpts. the lower face is exactly the same.

Believe it or not I’m fine with that ..the BVS Batman ( which I own) is one of my favorite mezcos. It has great articulation, the suit doesn’t hinder anything and the accessories were the best

I PO'd this set. Never got any of these Mezco figures before and then I picked up the Dr. Zaius. Regardless of the smaller scale, it's one of the best figures of Zauis ever produced, right down to the presentation.

When I saw this Snyder Cut set, it was a no-brainer. Figures look cool, presentation sounds good, appropriate accessories right down to the stands saying "Zack Snyder's Justice League". Great way to commemorate the movie.

I PO'd this set. Never got any of these Mezco figures before and then I picked up the Dr. Zaius. Regardless of the smaller scale, it's one of the best figures of Zauis ever produced, right down to the presentation.

When I saw this Snyder Cut set, it was a no-brainer. Figures look cool, presentation sounds good, appropriate accessories right down to the stands saying "Zack Snyder's Justice League". Great way to commemorate the movie.

I'm absolutely ecstatic about this three pack but that may actually be my favorite piece.

Superman still looks a little stumpy like the first release but this new Batman looks awesome! Flash looks pretty great as well

I think they're re-using the BvS Superman.

Two of the three heads seem to be the same. One promo photo seems to actually be using the older heat vision head but they changed that for the full content photo that shows a newer sculpted heat vision head. Although then it makes me wonder why they didn't fix the hair and part it the other way.

I hope they fix the silver on the "S" as well because it almost appears opposite of what it should be with the silver on the inside and charcoal black on the crest.

Wouldn't it be cool if this generates enough PO interest that Mezco follows this set with a second one that contains Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman?

Wouldn't it be cool if this generates enough PO interest that Mezco follows this set with a second one that contains Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman?

It would but I think it's doubtful. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are still available at, or very close to, retail. Batman, Superman, and The Flash were new in either fabrication, repaint, or all new release. I don't believe either Wonder Woman or Aquaman would be able to receive any of those treatments.

It would but I think it's doubtful. Wonder Woman and Aquaman are still available at, or very close to, retail. Batman, Superman, and The Flash were new in either fabrication, repaint, or all new release. I don't believe either Wonder Woman or Aquaman would be able to receive any of those treatments.

I believe they will be repacked with new accessories such as light up mother boxes and ZSJL bases with a few alternate headsculpts.

This set actually looks really sweet. I don't collect this scale anymore but one of the only Mezco figures I ever had was the BVS Batman and that was one of the best action figures I've ever had period (at least anything smaller than 1/6).

I think they're re-using the BvS Superman.

Two of the three heads seem to be the same. One promo photo seems to actually be using the older heat vision head but they changed that for the full content photo that shows a newer sculpted heat vision head. Although then it makes me wonder why they didn't fix the hair and part it the other way.

I hope they fix the silver on the "S" as well because it almost appears opposite of what it should be with the silver on the inside and charcoal black on the crest.

yea it's definitely just a lazy rehash like HT has done. Good thing Manipple has a JL sculpt available for PO that will fit this:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=102&product_id=2377

I believe they will be repacked with new accessories such as light up mother boxes and ZSJL bases with a few alternate headsculpts.

I hope you're right because that would be great!

yea it's definitely just a lazy rehash like HT has done. Good thing Manipple has a JL sculpt available for PO that will fit this:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=102&product_id=2377

Oh wow, how reliable is this? Because that's extremely tempting.

Yeah, 2 classic interpretations of those characters. I just hope they improved the keaton suit from those last pics I saw

They improved the suit from the early prototype to the stock photos. I'm not expecting it to have much articulation though. Maybe Mezco will surprise me but, if not, I won't be all that disappointed. This will be my definitive 1/12 '89 Batman.

Back