Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! They shipped it in a box, right?

Yup it had some of those crinkled hard typed of fillers they use in a regular shipper. Not too much but just enough to surround the actual box
The box itself has enough weight to hold it in place inside the brown shipper:lecture

Last edited:
20150307_142939_resized.jpg20150307_143001_resized.jpg20150307_142341_resized.jpg20150307_142326_resized.jpg

Hey guys, is this the batmobile(until dc comics, or mezco comes out with one). What do you think?

Can't stop taking pics of this.

One thing Mezco needs to fix is the flight stand. Such a pain to get the grippers aligned right :gah:

My Walmart one says processing so hopefully it goes out soon then I can cancel the BBTS one and just keep the light blue order with them.

It might have shipped already. For me, it wasn't updating on the walmart site. Once I plugged in the order number into "search order", it was updated and already shipped via FedEx. Should process in less than 24 hours.

Yup it had some of those crinkled hard typed of fillers they use in a regular shipper. Not too much but just enough to surround the actual box
The box itself has enough weight to hold it in place inside the brown shipper:lecture

Yeah, mine was pristine in a box too!

Cool, thanks!

Mine should be here Tuesday. Can't wait!

Tired of waiting for BBTS. Ordered one from Walmart, sent it to my American address and will have it reshipped to Canada. Still waiting on my Mezco exclusive and i will get the previews from BBTS still. I just want it in my hands!!!!!

"Hey..Where are you going?? We should team up again! "

" Shut Up Kid!! "

" Spidey's right..We should stick together, besides you're hurt "

" SHOVE IT ROGERS!! "

" Seriously..Let's look at the wound "

" DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!! "

I'm actually on the fence to get the blue version. The rifle sold it for me. Don't know why. I usually hate the blue suit.

Why not? :wink1:

" Searching for target "

" Cute toy..mind if I borrow it..You won't be needing it "

" Target found...ALERT!..ALERRR.."

" CRACK!! "

" Thanks "

" Time to kick ASS! "

" Watch out Fellow Freaks..I'm on my way!! "

" Now if only my exclusives would start shipping! "

Last edited:
Nothing for me from Mezco or BBTS. :( Crazy Walmart got him faster and I preordered all 3. Afraid to be venturing in 1/12, but miller bats is my favorite story and version of bats.

I'll be venturing right along with you. My experience with bbts, is that with high demand and short supply, bbts is great cause you can't find it out there, your assured to get it. It's been like that for MU items. But, if i can get it at amazon, or target, I cancel like what your doing. Lately, I've noticed, a lot of dc comic items available at target and walmart. If this trend keeps up, it may cut into on line stores profit--especially if on line stores get there stuff out late.

Back